HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
I wish this game had more "loli" content
I do think that he's slowly opening up to it; after all not just in this game but he did have that ben 10 demo/one-shot project where Ben could fuck Gwen.

Honestly to cover their asses they can't be as blatant about it for the sake of their Patreon status.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I do think that he's slowly opening up to it; after all not just in this game but he did have that ben 10 demo/one-shot project where Ben could fuck Gwen.

Honestly to cover their asses they can't be as blatant about it for the sake of their Patreon status.
maybe the could do that kind of projects out of patreon?

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
The option you need is Leave Swamp. You may be lacking a few things to move on.
Has Tenzen showed up and you've said all of your good byes?
what the fuck? swamp, tenzin showing up? the only thing i can do is go to the tower and 'ponder life' but that just ends the game

::edit:: i just realized im on the slave route, i didnt even remember that last book had routes.

• Haha
Reactions: F1forhalp

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

So far Mity really are lucky to still stay under radar for all these years considered all the characters in Ben 10, Teen Titans and most of characters in Avatar aren't adult. Even some character like Toph still have the same design like her original series version and didn't got aged up like Katara with big boobs so I really wish he could adding more of those content in the future, but we had to wait and see how it goes and wish that Patreon will never notice

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes