IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
How do you play Kuvira minigame? I dont understand when to attack, i think she blocks both when tits are still and moving?
If she moves her right arm > block. If her tits don't move > attack. It's possible to hit multiple times in row if you are lucky.

Reactions: jvdw92

grassman888

Nov 23, 2020
If she moves her right arm > block. If her tits don't move > attack. It's possible to hit multiple times in row if you are lucky.
Ah, ok, thx, managed to win third Kuvira fight.
Also i dont think i can reach End of current build message because i lost 2 first fights?
I have 3 Opal scenes, 3 Jinora scenes, 3 Suyin scenes and i cant progress in training, yoga or meditation anymore.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Ah, ok, thx, managed to win third Kuvira fight.
Also i dont think i can reach End of current build message because i lost 2 first fights?
I have 3 Opal scenes, 3 Jinora scenes, 3 Suyin scenes and i cant progress in training, yoga or meditation anymore.
"End of current build" message can be bugged, should be fixed with next version.

• Haha
Reactions: strenif

Rick

Aug 9, 2016
This may be an unpopular question but is there a way to avoid loli? I'm not into it but I love the idea of this game. Are all characters loli? Or is it just like a specific one?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
This may be an unpopular question but is there a way to avoid loli? I'm not into it but I love the idea of this game. Are all characters loli? Or is it just like a specific one?
How are we defining loli here?

RegiZilla

Dec 17, 2018
Only characters with established 'loli' builds have them. With the exception of Toph, you can choose to avoid any erotic scenes featuring 'loli-like' characters, which is exceedly rare scenes in this game unless you count small bewbs as lolis for some reason.

Rick

Aug 9, 2016
How are we defining loli here?
Thats a good question. I guess like an obvious loli. I played this game a long time ago when it was just Katara and that was fine. Since then though I know the game has grown a lot so when I saw the loli tag, I wasnt sure if it was added, or if it was just labeling all characters like that. Like I know theyre all young in the show, but I didnt know if the game aged them up kina like the Rick and Morty game did

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thats a good question. I guess like an obvious loli. I played this game a long time ago when it was just Katara and that was fine. Since then though I know the game has grown a lot so when I saw the loli tag, I wasnt sure if it was added, or if it was just labeling all characters like that. Like I know theyre all young in the show, but I didnt know if the game aged them up kina like the Rick and Morty game did
I'd say the designs are roughly the same as the show, MITY trips over himself through out the game to say everyone is 18 or older. The only 'loli' you can't avoid is Toph in book 3 though you can have Kitara give her big boobs if that makes it better. Outside of her it's just Jinora and Iki in book four which are both avoidable.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
what's the gay content in this? is it like a one time thing only? (one scene) or are there multiple?
It's a one time thing only. Perhaps MITY will add some stuff later on this route, but I find it very unlikely.

Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
I think pretty much every thing says in development for me in the early access and the compliments are the same every time. Did I do something wrong? After the dream message from Korra it says "end of current build. you can replay scenes, but nothing new will unlock"

Or is v0.9.4b early access the same thing as the bug hunt version from v0.9.4a just with bug fixes?

Last edited:
Reactions: pspdanxtx283
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes