Oct 7, 2018
I'm not getting an "End of Content" message, but I think I did everything?

Suyin - Fuck, Handjob, Fingers

Jinora - Handjob, Blowjob, Cunnilingus

Opal - Watch her masturbate, See her pants rip, Let her grind on your naked dick

Kuvira - Explode her clothes 3 times

And there's supposedly a scene with Ikki that I am unable to get cause I fucked up a dialogue option like 6 updates ago. That shit is really, really annoying.

Is there anything I'm missing?

Feb 11, 2021
There will be an epilogue, apparently
Is that something they've officially announced? I only started playing this extremely recently, and while going through the thread I heard mentions of a Book 5 possibly being made if needed, but if they've already announced the epilogue will be the last part I don't know where that concept came from

Edit: Okay seems like there's a lot of conflicting opinions on this, from epilogue only to a complete book 5 to book 5 being the epilogue.
I think there will be an epilogue not a book 5
well you can have a full book 5 as epilogue.. maybe comparably short, maybe shorter than book 1 but it's possible. there are enough open questions after 4 books.
I get what you mean, as I checked the code I must say all variables are set as global so in a mean of speaking if there is a book 5 (the battle of snakes, that lots of people are speculating to have after book 4 is completed).
They can still check variables from old books to determinate your side, who you impregnated etc...
Although it would only work correctly if you played from Book 1 to Book 4, or else they would have to ask you some questions if you jump straight to book 5 to know your alignment.

But that's all speculation, I'm not sure if a possible book 5 has been confirmed.
MITY definitely said that he intends on making a book 5. And I trust him on that.
or book 5 epilogue
I guess I'll just wait till there's some official confirmation from MITY

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

Zoroastrian

Jul 15, 2017
Playing through book 3 again reminded me of how fucking hilarious the "You burned down my house, Joo Dee" part was. Book 3 is probably the best part looking at it now. The end parts of book 2 were great as well. This is probably the only h-game to make me genuinely laugh, instead of laughing from cringe or from bad design. Sure, it misses sometimes, but the snark is top-notch
I have a soft spot for the Akabur-style insanity humor this has going on. One of my favorite running gags is the fire nation guards in general and the one with the hots for his partner in particular. Just balls-out absurdity.

Reactions: F1forhalp

farwar

May 29, 2020
Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.4a-pc runs fine Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.4b-pc not at all.

Any suggestions?

if this doesn't work welcome to the club ( it's 3rd game for me that stop working because of the new "renpy" and my old pc

Reactions: Hrenheim

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
You could try changing from OpenGL to DirectX and see if you have better results.
Select "Angle2 : Windows, DirectX 9 or DirectX 11. "
Yea problem is the game of whores don't have those changes. There were 2 other games I was doing that for to fix the problem but when I tried with some, those selections weren't there.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Nice thing about how this game is setup is that you never need a save file. Theres each book as a fresh start off point and each book has 2 routes so theres 8 start off points in total.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
there some games outside i really dont like to be finished, there games outside im glad when they finished. this one here ... im really happy if its one day finished, i playd alot and now i wait until its complete

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes