timo103

Jun 17, 2018
I have no idea how to continue at the swamp part of the part 4 love route. I just finished getting the info from the soldier lady.

Also when does zoafu even come into this?

Reactions: wowzer_rider

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
It's pretty save to say we'll see her in the epilogue again but some comments by Marty make me believe we might even meet an old Azula in bk4 love.
Probably will do a well covered hooded figure, who will steal one of our experimental permanent deaging elixir and its revealed its Azula. Thats my prediction and most fitting one considering we don't know what she looks like old

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Ugh, not a fan of sharing the wife... like... maybe at least let us dominate her or something oh wait it's love route... let her fall in love with us then. Maybe a separate route for her?

Kuvira... certainly hot especially at the full strip scene. So... she's gonna be part of the harem and also a Dom type like Azula... also... no Azula yet xP

Kinda disappointed this update. All teasing, no player sex scenes (except share) and feels kinda lacking after all this time waiting

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I was thinking, if in the future the Korra loli scene occurs, or will it be in the spirit world, or drinking the potion of youth, Jinora might want to be better and do the same, maybe having a scene with both of them, dreaming doesn't hurt XD

Reactions: TrueJackal

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
Ugh, not a fan of sharing the wife... like... maybe at least let us dominate her or something oh wait it's love route... let her fall in love with us then. Maybe a separate route for her?

Kuvira... certainly hot especially at the full strip scene. So... she's gonna be part of the harem and also a Dom type like Azula... also... no Azula yet xP

Kinda disappointed this update. All teasing, no player sex scenes (except share) and feels kinda lacking after all this time waiting
Given Azulacentric Book 2 is so far best pound for pound not having her around is a major miss.

Kuvira has potential but the fucking routes almost over. Korra has been a flop. Love route 4 is better structured and less exhausting than Slave 4. But fuck me if Korra slave didn't have better material beneath the grind shit.

Overall nothing has changed my ratings.

Book 2 love>Book 2 slave>Book 3 Love>Book 4 slave>Book 4 love>book 3 Slave>Book 1 Love and Slave.

Allot of this current run feels rushed, with the heavy involvement of Katara and Toph a mistake. Mity could have used this for the final Book? that I understand is the end?

Oh well.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
It's hilarious that they made Bataar a cuck or whatever else you're going to call him using mental gymnastics.
Screenshot_2021-07-13-15-49-55-895_fet.start.jpg
Screenshot_2021-07-13-15-47-19-288_fet.start.jpg
I mean, come on, this is nothing but hilarious:
Screenshot_2021-07-13-16-01-40-194_fet.start.jpg
Screenshot_2021-07-13-16-01-46-650_fet.start.jpg
I have no idea how they manage to constantly positively surprise me when developing this game. They have to have some kind of inborn gift for this. Just amazing.
Screenshot_2021-07-13-15-44-31-833_fet.start.jpg
Her stare here is unnaturally good for some reason^
Aroused me more than I would have ever expected. Maybe because it's telling me she wants some.
Dunno.

PS can't wait to put Kuvira and her huge milkers in their place.
There's just no way they're going to pass that opportunity.

ahem890

Nov 7, 2020
I see a lot of people arguing over whether or not there’s going to be a book 5 after the love route is done and I just want to point out that it’s explained at the end of book 4’s slave route, the story will be concluded in the epilogue, which means we’ll get something more after book 4. Maybe it’s book 5, maybe it’s a quick ending with a couple more scenes, that part is not clear, but there will be something. Can we end the pointless arguments now?

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i cant beat Kuvira i play on fucking laptop and when i click def it most of the time do nothing you dont even show up and i dont get when to attack her sometime i can attack when her boob not moving but then it only work when her book with moving is it just my laptop i mean fuck why cant i push a and b laptop mouse not make for moving when click or working on this game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aurelius

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
this update was kind of different, it had more extensive dialogues, which maybe needed to introduce the context, Kuvira's "minegame" was quite well done, as for the scenes with Jinora, I don't know about you but I found the footjob more hot than these two, and look I don't have this fetish, the issue is the context and dialogue, I don't like the idea of Jinora wanting to do this just to "be better than Korra" but because she really wants to please the MC, Ikki's scene was good, you see her innocence together with her weird way, it's a start, Oppal's the same, it was a bigger update than I expected, in my opinion it was generally good.
i can beat her mini game game at all

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Dood if you're having an issue with that minigame don't attack when she goes for a strike, when her tits don't jiggle at all strike. I won every sparring match with her each time no problem. There's no challenge to it at all, also if you win the third fight this happens to her clothes. I never had any lag just don't spam attack over and over, defend when she goes for a strike too, even if you go too slow it'll still count I found (I played drunk as shit).
i sure me and him on a laptop or both of us lagging i hit when her boob fully stop even wait to be sure all i know i can block two time them hit her then she some back with 3 hit that cant block

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes