Kusturm

Feb 16, 2018
It's hilarious that they made Bataar a cuck or whatever else you're going to call him using mental gymnastics.
View attachment 1298393
View attachment 1298391
I mean, come on, this is nothing but hilarious:
View attachment 1298400
View attachment 1298401
I have no idea how they manage to constantly positively surprise me when developing this game. They have to have some kind of inborn gift for this. Just amazing.
View attachment 1298404
Her stare here is unnaturally good for some reason^
Aroused me more than I would have ever expected. Maybe because it's telling me she wants some.
Dunno.

PS can't wait to put Kuvira and her huge milkers in their place.
There's just no way they're going to pass that opportunity.
How do u get these scenes I havent played this for a while but it still shows me book 4 is done?

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
It's hilarious that they made Bataar a cuck or whatever else you're going to call him using mental gymnastics.
Seems more like he's an exhibitionist, since he wants you to watch him fuck his wife instead of the other way around, and maybe bisexual since he wants you to join in.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Seems more like he's an exhibitionist, since he wants you to watch him fuck his wife instead of the other way around, and maybe bisexual since he wants you to join in.
i wouldnt even call him that, as the the scene you get involves him as well, its more like he likes menages and maybe swing.
he is clearly in control, and the mc is more of a surrogate second dick than anything.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Mai is so hot but does she have to have a moose knuckle? Can't she get that kitty bent into shape? She's a virgin right? Earth Wind Fire Air Heart Cooter
Together they summon Captain Slammit

Last edited:

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I mean the guy eats the creampie out of his wife's ass. That's pure cuckold behavior in my book.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Huge fan. Have played with my kitten many times playing your game. Any way to tighten up the vaginas? I love Mai but her crotch looks like a scrotum.

1626331689865.png

Last edited:

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Great update. I like how we travel around the world in this route in order to focus on different girls.

Bataar trying to make us fuck his wife was hilarious. Yangchen flashing Kyoshi's tits was super hot. And Kuvira content already?

This is why you use a female villain. She can show up mid-story and distract you with her tits while mocking your airbending trainer's. Putting her under the same roof as all these other girls was a brilliant idea for sexy content.

The story side of the game really is night and day compared to the Slave Route. There Korra was fighting Amon and his Equalists off-screen and then just broke down out of nowhere at the end, which wasn't rewarding since it didn't feel like we were the one who broke her.

Meanwhile in the Love Route we've been bonding with Korra for a long time and taken a huge role in her healing. If we get the option to knock her up in the end it's going to feel earned and rewarding since it really feels like we're in a relationship with her (with tons of cheating with Jinora, heh!). And Korra is going to need some tender loving care next update if Mity has her go up against Kuvira like she did in the cartoon.

Reactions: BuggyD and Kalrotix

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Great update. I like how we travel around the world in this route in order to focus on different girls.

Bataar trying to make us fuck his wife was hilarious. Yangchen flashing Kyoshi's tits was super hot. And Kuvira content already?

This is why you use a female villain. She can show up mid-story and distract you with her tits while mocking your airbending trainer's. Putting her under the same roof as all these other girls was a brilliant idea for sexy content.

The story side of the game really is night and day compared to the Slave Route. There Korra was fighting Amon and his Equalists off-screen and then just broke down out of nowhere at the end, which wasn't rewarding since it didn't feel like we were the one who broke her.

Meanwhile in the Love Route we've been bonding with Korra for a long time and taken a huge role in her healing. If we get the option to knock her up in the end it's going to feel earned and rewarding since it really feels like we're in a relationship with her (with tons of cheating with Jinora, heh!). And Korra is going to need some tender loving care next update if Mity has her go up against Kuvira like she did in the cartoon.
You should cut this post and paste it as a review.

TitanHunter01

Aug 11, 2017
I don't think it's just him either..it's Suyin who enjoys the extra person. He even said it himself that Suyin tightens up whenever she saw the protag peeking..I'm thinking both of them really like an extra audience..maybe. I dunno..I'm no psychologist.

Reactions: F1forhalp

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Okay seems like there's a lot of conflicting opinions on this, from epilogue only to a complete book 5 to book 5 being the epilogue.

I guess I'll just wait till there's some official confirmation from MITY
The epilogue chapter was mentioned in a February 2020 art update (emphasis mine):

Mity said:
We have no intention of creating book 5, 6, 7 8 etc. but we want to create an extra... hmm let's call it a "chapter" instead of a "book" where stuff will come together and things end. This is something we've known about since the start and have mentioned in comments before but it's better to make it super clear to everyone.

What's more, that chapter won't be divided into a slave or love route. We'd like to have FET end for both slave and love players at the same time. An ending is way more exciting when you can experience it together with everyone else at the same time. That's at least how we look at it.

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
I've been testing this from the start and have to say that though I haven't made it to book 4 on any playthrough, nor all the the way through 2 or 3. The bits I've played are brimming with fun dialog, challenging minigames, and cool art-style. Mc is a bit 2 pump chumpy for me but there are few games out there that you get to be a stud without some sort of sex minigame to make the female character cum first, or more than once, or at all... This game has Lots of characters and fun times for sure and would recommend this to anyone who likes humor. I sure do, and had a hardy laugh when he cock slapped the dyke general in book 2... good times. For anyone who hasn't tried this yet your missing out! Great stuff Mity! Found bugs playing blackjack in the bar in book 2. Sometimes I don't get a point for winning the hand and sometimes Ty-Lee gets my point. Kind of unfair as I only get 75 gold and a boob flash if I win and she gets 100 gold if I lose and can't offer a penis flash for 25 gold... LOL... Also dealer must draw soft 17.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Zekewolf and Genji
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes