Shrook

Dec 2, 2020
It ends right around there or once you start seeing "in development" in places. You can still get the 3 Suyin scenes as they are missable (just complement her every day for about 10 days).

thanks bro
I cant unlock a 3rd one :(
did i do something wrong? is it because i peeked at Opal in the very first scene in Zafou?

rctalon1972

Dec 31, 2017
any1 have a save at the end of this build with IKKI events that they can share? i didnt get her naked at the swamp so i assume thats why im not getting her events here. Thankfully the gallery mod lets us see what we missed, but id like to start next build with ikki intact.

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019
Also, take my "at least 3 updates left" comment with a grain of salt. I am not privy to their plans, that's just a guess based on the player's current relationship with the girls and where we are in the story right now in comparison to the cartoon it's based on.
Is there any word on what the next project will be once FET is done? Mity did have a few other projects like omnitrixxx and 18titans I hope they revist/reboot

Reactions: Genji

King Dik

Nov 9, 2017
In book 2 slave toute, how do i unlock/trigrer shady guy having a slave girl flashing you? Also Lia solo bj? I do not remember how i did them in the first place.

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
It ends right around there or once you start seeing "in development" in places. You can still get the 3 Suyin scenes as they are missable (just complement her every day for about 10 days).

Because some scenes are missable and the dialogue differences can be interesting. Like in bk2 love route you can turn in the urchin girl or let her go and if you let her go thats the only way to have willing sex with her.

We might see that stuff in bk5/ epilogue. Like in bk3 Katara implies she talked to you between bks 1 and 3.

I believe theres a empty hole you drag it to that destroys it. Its kindve a maze to get to the false memory before you can interact with it.
yeah i bring it to the empty hole and it takes me back to the last screen

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Does that open up an option to have Suyin solo instead of together with Bataar?

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
thanks bro
I cant unlock a 3rd one :(
did i do something wrong? is it because i peeked at Opal in the very first scene in Zafou?
I got the 3rd scene from just complementing Suyin every day until the complement option disappears and then visiting again at night.

yeah i bring it to the empty hole and it takes me back to the last screen
Alright I remembered wrong. When you find the exit it shows the location of the false memory location as red and you have to go back into the maze to get to it, once you find it you get the option to destroy it. Edit: Basically theres two solutions to the maze.

Last edited:

Heichou207

Nov 29, 2019
Anyone else having an issue with having downloaded the update but talking to the girls still results in an IN DEVELOPMENT message?

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes