Kowereta1

Aug 7, 2020
Curiosity: I believe Mity is thinking about creating their own Gallery, why is that,
call the label "b4love_menupage" in-game there seems to be some basic things done for the b4 love route.

Edit: Don't do that if you don't know what you are doing, it might break your persistent files and you might have to delete your saves if you fuck up.
honestly if they did it would make my day

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
I got the 3rd scene from just complementing Suyin every day until the complement option disappears and then visiting again at night.

Alright I remembered wrong. When you find the exit it shows the location of the false memory location as red and you have to go back into the maze to get to it, once you find it you get the option to destroy it. Edit: Basically theres two solutions to the maze.
ok thank you i got through that one now i'm stuck on night 2 one i get to the crab and push destroy it takes me back to the last screen i try move the flashing orb in pretty much all available places i see trying my to best to get where the crab was on the destroy screen thinking its something similar to the last well i try everyone i can and it still won't go past it any advise on this one

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
All these people with 20 year old machines shocked that new stuff doesn't run will never get old.
Bite me.
My graphics card died and I'm using the onboard chipset. It's only with the new version of Renpy, the one they used in version "B," that I've had any problem.

And it's been a while since I loaded a game off of a 3.5 floppy.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Bite me.
My graphics card died and I'm using the onboard chipset. It's only with the new version of Renpy, the one they used in version "B," that I've had any problem.

And it's been a while since I loaded a game off of a 3.5 floppy.
haven't had issues with the "B" version though.
Floppy, good 'un. actually still have one stored away for a worst case. the stuff i play Ren'Py games on, is some 10+ years dated, offline, win7 rig, meticulously maintenanced to keep going. i sport even older, waaayy older, in order to run early games i bought. any win10 hyper powered whatsoever just doesn't like to even emulate that without jumping through hoop, repeatedly whenever micro$ decides to push some update.
Dos4GW still in use here :p

SteveDmd

Feb 26, 2018
Hola a todo me encanta el juego pero tengo un problema es que cuando juego algunas de las imagenes como el fondo se ven negras al igual que solo se ven parte de los dibujos y animaciones. Gracias

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
So for everyone who has old hardware and experienced weird graphical glitches or other problems, see if you got some drivers which can be updated.
If that somehow doesn't work for you, we made a new FET version using our old software. Only use these if the other normal ones give you problems.

floppy.gif

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
ok thank you i got through that one now i'm stuck on night 2 one i get to the crab and push destroy it takes me back to the last screen i try move the flashing orb in pretty much all available places i see trying my to best to get where the crab was on the destroy screen thinking its something similar to the last well i try everyone i can and it still won't go past it any advise on this one
The other dreams are pretty much the same, destroy the false memories then find the exit. The mazes do get harder though.

Reactions: smokincandi69
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes