Feb 11, 2021
Thanks so much it helped a lot
Np, altering variables or jumping to the win condition is what I've always done to skip minigames in this. Takes a bit to go through the script to find the relevant statements, but I'm here to fap to Avatar chicks and cry afterwards about abandoning a pregnant Toph for decades, and minigames aren't conducive to either of those

Last edited:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Great update. Overall really enjoyed it. When Jinora said the winner of the airscooter race gets to order the other two around, I hope that scene turns into something down the line. I'm also curious if Ikki is gonna get a futanari potion at some point because of how much she wants a penis. I actually liked the wifesharing. I'm very interested to see where the Kuvira plotline goes. She seems vaguely attracted to the MC and like she wants him to like her, which is nice.

Jinora got some nice scenes no doubt, but I still want more personal interactions with her. What does she like? What has she shared with the MC? Ikki wishes she had a penis, and treats everything like it's new. Korra was vulnerable and had to learn to trust the MC, so she's soft to us. Kuvira seems to like having someone on that gives her a challenge which is she she likes us. I don't like that Jinora's biggest drive is being jealous of Korra. I want to know something about her that exists outside of Korra. Even Opal seems to be curious about sex and slightly repressed, while also guilty that she got us in a coma. I don't actually know things about Jinora, or why she likes us.

I get how much everyone likes Jinora, but she has to be fleshed out. Right now she's just our teacher.

I wish the Kuvira fight minigame could be done by keyboard instead of mouse clicks, like the BK 4 Slave Route bending minigame. I'm also waiting patiently for mini-Korra to show up some more and I hope we get to use youth potions on Korra/Jinora/IKKI!!!

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Still waiting for Preggo Jinora in book 4 Slave Route... ¢_¢
If they add another scene to BK 4 Slave Route my hope is:

1) Ikki scene
2) During the Pema handjob, when she says "You want me to call the ... in?" she actually does call in Jinora and Ikki to watch you finish or join the fun. Maybe they bend over to help you finish faster.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Great update. Overall really enjoyed it. When Jinora said the winner of the airscooter race gets to order the other two around, I hope that scene turns into something down the line. I'm also curious if Ikki is gonna get a futanari potion at some point because of how much she wants a penis. I actually liked the wifesharing. I'm very interested to see where the Kuvira plotline goes. She seems vaguely attracted to the MC and like she wants him to like her, which is nice.

Jinora got some nice scenes no doubt, but I still want more personal interactions with her. What does she like? What has she shared with the MC? Ikki wishes she had a penis, and treats everything like it's new. Korra was vulnerable and had to learn to trust the MC, so she's soft to us. Kuvira seems to like having someone on that gives her a challenge which is she she likes us. I don't like that Jinora's biggest drive is being jealous of Korra. I want to know something about her that exists outside of Korra. Even Opal seems to be curious about sex and slightly repressed, while also guilty that she got us in a coma. I don't actually know things about Jinora, or why she likes us.

I get how much everyone likes Jinora, but she has to be fleshed out. Right now she's just our teacher.

I wish the Kuvira fight minigame could be done by keyboard instead of mouse clicks, like the BK 4 Slave Route bending minigame. I'm also waiting patiently for mini-Korra to show up some more and I hope we get to use youth potions on Korra/Jinora/IKKI!!!
I agree with you,need more sharing,like with Mako,Futa Ikki and Milo.For example,One of them take Opal virginity first.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Np, altering variables or jumping to the win condition is what I've always done to skip minigames in this. Takes a bit to go through the script to find the relevant statements, but I'm here to fap to Avatar chicks and cry afterwards about abandoning a pregnant Toph for decades, and minigames aren't conducive to either of those
Man, it's always painful to complete both book 2 and 3 love route, and to abandon Azula and Toph in the end. Can't wait to feel utterly hollow once this game is finished.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019

interesting thoughts in there. methinks as it seems now, Jinora has a crush on MC, pretty much just that.. implies MC is maybe some cutie of sorts (?) idk she's sent to teach him then finds out she wants him, like that; at least could get behind that jealousy and whatnot. looks she goes out of her (usual) way alot to bend terms to some ahead of Korra on that path, actually alot teenagers do that more or less for somewhat comparable reasons.

Reactions: TrueJackal

Quetzalcoatl

Aug 2, 2017
I feel like I'm missing something

Does this game have a full Asami questline or nah

if so, in which book?

I jumped to book 4, thinking that's where the game starts with the new chars, but I'm at the Kuvira part and a lot "in development" stuff pops up, making me think this is currently as far as it goes

do I need to start at book 3?

Jul 1, 2018

if so, in which book?

I jumped to book 4, thinking that's where the game starts with the new chars, but I'm at the Kuvira part and a lot "in development" stuff pops up, making me think this is currently as far as it goes

Asami is in book 4 slave route, I think

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020

if so, in which book?

There are some scenes with her in book 4 slave route. The love route of book 4 doesn't feature her yet.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
interesting thoughts in there. methinks as it seems now, Jinora has a crush on MC, pretty much just that.. implies MC is maybe some cutie of sorts (?) idk she's sent to teach him then finds out she wants him, like that; at least could get behind that jealousy and whatnot. looks she goes out of her (usual) way alot to bend terms to some ahead of Korra on that path, actually alot teenagers do that more or less for somewhat comparable reasons.
After some thought the jealousy is fine, but if that's the main hook then I want them to go further with it. Jinora just having a random crush on the MC is fine, but at this point the only reason we are having sex with her is because she's a popular character. In the slave route there was a whole forbidden aspect to her route. What's the main hook right now?
Is she like Pema who gets off on hearing about our sexual exploits? No.
Is she like Lin or Suyin struggling with her repressed feelings for us? No.

What they could do is take her jealousy/possessiveness/desperation to a higher level. Instead of just mentioning that she's even with Korra since she gave us a blowjob, how about have her spying on us and desperately doing things with us that she sees us do with other girls. And while fucking her instead of "don't fuck Korra, you only love me" it's " I'll make you forget all about her". Or she fucks us before Korra so that way she can say she's ours. What if she lets us fuck her pussy before getting a blowjob from Korra so Korra has to taste her pussy off our dick? You get what I'm saying? Make it an actual competition.

Also, the other girls seem to have a kink:
Ikki - pee, futa
Opal - exhibition, voyeur
Suyin - exhibition (like mother like daughter), wife sharing
Kuvira - masochism or rough sex

Jinora she might not have a kink, but if she's super competitive she might be super submissive and follow all kinds of orders just to be our number 1 girl.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
The lewd photos are probably all we'll see of Asami in the Love Route, since she featured heavily in the Slave Route.
For the Love Route, they will need to focus on the characters that didn't appear in the Slave Route.

(The Last Airbender was covered by books 1-3 while The Legend of Korra is entirely covered by Book 4, so they had to divide the characters between the Slave/Love routes in this book in order to make them fit.)

Beta F4gg0t

Feb 17, 2019
I'm also waiting patiently for mini-Korra to show up some more and I hope we get to use youth potions on Korra/Jinora/IKKI!!!
2) During the Pema handjob, when she says "Maybe I should call in the..." she actually does call in Jinora and Ikki to watch you finish or join the fun. Maybe they bend over to help you finish faster.

Based Incest/LoliChad, I see you are a degenerate man of culture as well.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes