Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
So I hit the end of the current build.
Overall very good, very good, surprisingly good, deserves a chef's kiss.
I really like where it's all going.
Kuvira minigame was good and hilarious "questionable technique" kek.
I don't know how they even come up with their ideas.

For now my only question is this - if I lost three out of four fights with Kuvira, winning only the last one, did I lose anything specifically if it comes to scenes with her?
After winning the fourth fight her outfit kinda bursts and she's naked.
Does the same happen after winning all the other fights or what?
Something else?
Nothing at all?
Did I miss anything not beating her the previous three times?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020

For now my only question is this - if I lost three out of four fights with Kuvira, winning only the last one, did I lose anything specifically if it comes to scenes with her?
Something else?
Nothing at all?
When was the fourth time? I only fought her 3 times?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

Something else?
Nothing at all?
You won't miss anything, dont worry.
The only one that matters is the last battle when you can destroy her clothes, before that is just to practice.

Reactions: TrueJackal

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
So it seems that you can miss these two scenes if you get frisky with Jinora and don't choose the sleep options. At least I missed these on my first playthrough, so I warn you guys that it might be important later on. The first dream sequence I saw the second time I caught Opal masturbating in her room.

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
If they add another scene to BK 4 Slave Route my hope is:

1) Ikki scene
2) During the Pema handjob, when she says "Maybe I should call in the..." she actually does call in Jinora and Ikki to watch you finish or join the fun. Maybe they bend over to help you finish faster.
What do you mean when did she say that "Maybe I should call in the..." ?????? Did I miss something????

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Yes. To my knowledge Pema only gives you a handjob in book four slave route.
Everytime Pema gives you a handjob, she speeds up towards the end. You shouldn't be able to miss it.
There's far more than a HJ in the slave route - all the way to double fisting.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Is it possible to get the alternate Ren'Py version ported to android? (since Marty only made alts for pc/mac) Currently running an older device in which FET crashes after loading the start
Mity didn't contribute one. It might be possible to create a build using unren and then recompile. Maybe someone wants to try.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Is it possible to get the alternate Ren'Py version ported to android? (since Marty only made alts for pc/mac) Currently running an older device in which FET crashes after loading the start
not sure if it works, someone had mentioned "joiplay" to use for Ren'Py games for android, maybe search for that?

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
Can someone tell me if choosing between taking Korra or Katara's panties and giving them or not to Kya have any consequences later in the game please? (Book 4 Love Route)

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Can someone tell me if choosing between taking Korra or Katara's panties and giving them or not to Kya have any consequences later in the game please? (Book 4 Love Route)
I'm curious about this too. I know you can give them back to Korra after her meditation and of course give them to er... what's her name but so far I haven't really seen anything.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I'm curious about this too. I know you can give them back to Korra after her meditation and of course give them to er... what's her name but so far I haven't really seen anything.
I hope that the devs let us see the other choice without making us replay the whole book. Because that would be annoying.

Reactions: d3v0id
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes