Darkheretic

Jun 13, 2019
I get to suit up and nothing happens, last save i maxed out everything and did all quests available and suit up still won't activate clicking on it does nothing both saves.

Trello

Jan 15, 2018
there is a save folder in the game folder, i think, but they also get saved in Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Avatar Harem
Gotcha, thank you. I've recently moved over to a new computer and realised the saves didn't transfer with me, so I'll need to delve into the rig again and retrieve them :p

Jan 28, 2019
sparring Kuvira is massive pain in the ass! The buttons never fucking work right!
I click defend and 90% of the time, nothing happens, OR it acts like it skipped forward. I'll click attack and it does nothing.

And no hotkeys!

As a minigame, it would be a hell of a lot more playable it hot keys were mapped, maybe A and D for attack and defend. Trying to move the mouse between two buttons that don't even work most the time makes for an EXCEPTIONALLY frustrating experience, where I know I'm failing the event based on a poorly made gameplay mechanic, and NOT because I'm doing something wrong.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
sparring Kuvira is massive pain in the ass! The buttons never fucking work right!
I click defend and 90% of the time, nothing happens, OR it acts like it skipped forward. I'll click attack and it does nothing.

And no hotkeys!

As a minigame, it would be a hell of a lot more playable it hot keys were mapped, maybe A and D for attack and defend. Trying to move the mouse between two buttons that don't even work most the time makes for an EXCEPTIONALLY frustrating experience, where I know I'm failing the event based on a poorly made gameplay mechanic, and NOT because I'm doing something wrong.
Your device might be too slow as the game is pretty easy if you follow the rules. Hotkey for hitting is "Enter".

• Wow
Reactions: TrueJackal

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
THERE WAS A HOTKEY THIS WHOLE TIME???

edit: It turns out that "Enter" only copies your most recent input, but it is not fixed to hitting or defending.
Because I had no issues with this I haven't tested it out, just repeated what Marty suggested on Patreon. If more people complain about this, he may rework the game so you can use hotkeys.

Reactions: TrueJackal

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Because I had no issues with this I haven't tested it out, just repeated what Marty suggested on Patreon. If more people complain about this, he may rework the game so you can use hotkeys.
To be clear, I was able to win all the fights, it worked on my computer.
I just really think hotkeys are 10 times better for a minigame like this.

But in all seriousness, this isn't a huge worry for me, so if he has more important things to do that's fine.

Reactions: felipons

Donny G24

Oct 8, 2020
Mity didn't contribute one. It might be possible to create a build using unren and then recompile. Maybe someone wants to try.
Yeah this is what i was talking about, i know it's possible to make non-android into android

not sure if it works, someone had mentioned "joiplay" to use for Ren'Py games for android, maybe search for that?
Apparently joiplay doesn't work for me either, just a personal problem, i guess I'll try to use unren myself sometime in the future.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Maybe I'm remembering a different game, but at one point didn't the Azula portion of the game have you leading the Fire Nation army with her as your assistant while you slowly blackmailed her into sex? Also didn't Katara and Azula have different levels of depravity/resistance depending on how many times you performed a certain sexual action?

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Can someone tell me if choosing between taking Korra or Katara's panties and giving them or not to Kya have any consequences later in the game please? (Book 4 Love Route)
So far only difference was when Korra needed undies she would ask why you had her panties or ask why you had Katara's panties. Maybe keeping the panties here again maybe matters later because the dialogue "I didnt think these panties would ever be useful for anything" is definitely the kind of hint these guys would do.. anyway Kya brushes it off if you refuse to give her panties and the scene happens anyway so I dont expect it to matter with Kya. Maybe when Kya shows up again well see for sure.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Maybe I'm remembering a different game, but at one point didn't the Azula portion of the game have you leading the Fire Nation army with her as your assistant while you slowly blackmailed her into sex?
Slave route, yes.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Maybe I'm remembering a different game, but at one point didn't the Azula portion of the game have you leading the Fire Nation army with her as your assistant while you slowly blackmailed her into sex? Also didn't Katara and Azula have different levels of depravity/resistance depending on how many times you performed a certain sexual action?
That's the slave route. At least how I recall it.

batzuleica1

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah this is what i was talking about, i know it's possible to make non-android into android

Apparently joiplay doesn't work for me either, just a personal problem, i guess I'll try to use unren myself sometime in the future.
Joy play stopped working after a android update for me, but after changing the the script_version.txt in the renpy game file to (7,4,6) it started working again, maybe it will work for you to.

legiodrake97

Aug 16, 2020
i got problems about the trip in suyin's house in love route. is i normal to not be able to continue the game? i can't train anymore, can't meditate and can't go on aswell. or did i miss something (i took a 0.9.4a load in the 0.9.4c version)

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes