Sheik100

May 19, 2021
What does morality do?
Jokes aside morality just changes the ending in bk2. If you want to see both ends keep it close to 0 and save before the ending also pregnancy changes the ending on top of that? Its kind of trivial though you can be as evil as you want as long as you force feed the orphan slave girl. For real I stuffed so much food into her and she still acted like she was starving every time I visited her.. (not that I was that evil I just wanted to see if high morality did anything)

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Quite a big and interesting game. It is a pity that there are not enough tips as you progress. Excellent drawing, the impression is spoiled a little by the poor drawing of the legs.

Reactions: desmin8450

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
anyone else having problems with the game and the shady guy blow up doll mini game failing ? it keeps telling me (before i can do anything) "you are clearly not interested" and then stops

ssjgssj

Feb 16, 2018
One more update in Zaofu ? So we gonna fuck Kuvira in next next update or she will appear in next location ?

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
Have they started the Korra love route yet? If so, how long until it’s finished do we think?
Well we slowly get into the region of the year where everything goes down the shitter. Maybe 1 or 2 regular updates and than all family members + pets will suddenly die & all possible sicknesses will arise, files will get lost or deleted & many hardware parts are going to stop working and need to get replaced.

Obviously cbob will also start ghosting marty again so all in all if we take everything in account i guess the love route will be finished somewhere around summer 2022 :KEK:

Mar 20, 2020
how do you get a scene with ikki. i saw some gameplay and it looks like you could get a some scenes with her but for some reason i can't.

Last edited:

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
how do you get a scene with ikki. i saw some gameplay and it looks like you could get a some scenes with her but for some reason i can't.
you need to start the loli options to see it
the loli options starts at the South Pole, where you carry kora to the cave

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Basically whenever theres 4 or 5 dialogue options, always pick the last one at the bottom and it enables it.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes