Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Did they switch versions of Renpy between version A and B?
That might explain why some of us with older machines can't run B when we could run A.

Reactions: Kowereta1
Feb 11, 2021
No. We're probably at least 3 updates away from completion, which would put us about halfway through the route.
Gotcha. What is their normal release cycle? Their patreon doesn't mention anything and most h-games release on a 3-4 month basis, so does this mean we could be looking at up to a year for the end of Book 4?

bizzydizzy

Sep 30, 2018
Did anyone else have trouble with the Shady minigame in the Korra love route?

For some reason the game lags for a moment when the game starts, then insta-fails the game. I can't progress past Shady at all because the minigame is unplayable

King Dik

Nov 9, 2017
In book 2 slave toute, how do i unlock/trigrer shady guy having a slave girl flashing you? Also Lia solo bj? I do not remember how i did they in the first place.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
In other news, I'm stuck again!
Got the job from Lyne the chief of po-po' to head out to the statue and city, but can't find the key to the hidden door I located.
Can't find the camera, either.

I have no idea where wot I need is and I've explored both areas thoroughly, asked Shady, etc. Bit at a loss.

EDIT : I found the camera, somehow... Somewhere. Dunno exactly when/where, but it finally got me unstuck.

Last edited:

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
...I think I broke the game.
Currently on the Slave route for Book 4, played Love route in the rest prior.
Tit-fucked Korra just now, get pulled into a dream to meet the Kyoshi warrior afterwards...

See the scene where I meet the snake, it splits and then... "This should never be reached 2200" appears in the dialog on a loop, forever. Can't get out.

EDIT: Fear me for I am the hammer & every problem looks like a nail.
Managed to break out of that weird error code by waltzing into the face of the left naga, then the right, chatting to each.

Reactions: jags25655

Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
Does anyone have an android save for book 4 love route anytime during the swamp or just before so I don't have start from beginning again.

Last edited:

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
i'm in the dream on the first night on ember island on the book 2 love path i get to the thing with the that says destroy false memory and hit that and there are these 2 light orb things 1 blinking 1 not i try to move the blinking one to the non blinking 1 and it takes me back to the screen before i move the blinking 1 on the screen before to where i had to move it before to get to the next screen but the same things happens if i try to move the blinking 1 to the non blinking 1 i try moving it to the door nothing happens what am i supposed to do

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Curiosity: I believe Mity is thinking about creating their own Gallery, why is that,
call the label "b4love_menupage" in-game there seems to be some basic things done for the b4 love route.

Edit: Don't do that if you don't know what you are doing, it might break your persistent files and you might have to delete your saves if you fuck up.

Last edited:

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Gotcha. What is their normal release cycle? Their patreon doesn't mention anything and most h-games release on a 3-4 month basis, so does this mean we could be looking at up to a year for the end of Book 4?
The only way to tell how often they update is to check through their Patreon posts. Looking at this year's updates tells us that they take around 2 months per build currently.
But last fall had a 5 month drought between updates when the project owner was depressed, and the year before had a 4 month drought for the same reason. So only time will tell when it's finished.

Also, take my "at least 3 updates left" comment with a grain of salt. I am not privy to their plans, that's just a guess based on the player's current relationship with the girls and where we are in the story right now in comparison to the cartoon it's based on.

Shrook

Dec 2, 2020
does it end after Jinora´s 3rd "gift"? after Jinora and Kuvira meet and I have to decide if i should stay or leave?

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
i'm in the dream on the first night on ember island on the book 2 love path i get to the thing with the that says destroy false memory and hit that and there are these 2 light orb things 1 blinking 1 not i try to move the blinking one to the non blinking 1 and it takes me back to the screen before i move the blinking 1 on the screen before to where i had to move it before to get to the next screen but the same things happens if i try to move the blinking 1 to the non blinking 1 i try moving it to the door nothing happens what am i supposed to do

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
does it end after Jinora´s 3rd "gift"? after Jinora and Kuvira meet and I have to decide if i should stay or leave?
It ends right around there or once you start seeing "in development" in places. You can still get the 3 Suyin scenes as they are missable (just complement her every day for about 10 days).

why ppl still struggle to get through every option, when this game is straight forward to begin with?
Because some scenes are missable and the dialogue differences can be interesting. Like in bk2 love route you can turn in the urchin girl or let her go and if you let her go thats the only way to have willing sex with her.

I might be misinterpreting this, but does the choices from previous books not carrying forward mean the books could be self-contained? As in, those time periods might not get visited in the game again?
We might see that stuff in bk5/ epilogue. Like in bk3 Katara implies she talked to you between bks 1 and 3.
I believe theres a empty hole you drag it to that destroys it. Its kindve a maze to get to the false memory before you can interact with it.

Feb 11, 2021
The only way to tell how often they update is to check through their Patreon posts. Looking at this year's updates tells us that they take around 2 months per build currently.
But last fall had a 5 month drought between updates when the project owner was depressed, and the year before had a 4 month drought for the same reason. So only time will tell when it's finished.

Also, take my "at least 3 updates left" comment with a grain of salt. I am not privy to their plans, that's just a guess based on the player's current relationship with the girls and where we are in the story right now in comparison to the cartoon it's based on.
No worries. I haven't finished TLoK yet, so your guesstimate is as good as any. Also I hope the owner decided to get on medication for that shit, that's rough

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes