Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
"Dear bughunters! As always, thanks for your feedback! There were a couple of bugs which would only surface occasionally and a lot of typo's which I hope to have all fixed in this version. If you're going to download the early access you might notice I added a scene".

So, what was added?

Feb 11, 2021
There is a scene in slave route too with both Katara and Toph (sauna) but sadly no youth potions in slave route. Edit: If anyones looking for a mod idea, hint-hint.

I believe no choice from previous books matters in future books. My theory is all the love routes assume you did love route before and all the slave routes assume you did slave route. Theres little bits connecting bks 2 and 3's routes such as Iroh being paranoid in bk3 love route and being imprisoned in bk2 love route. Katara's dialogue in bk3 slave route really implies you did slave route with her.
I might be misinterpreting this, but does the choices from previous books not carrying forward mean the books could be self-contained? As in, those time periods might not get visited in the game again? Because I've only been doing the love route and at the end of every book the MC goes "I'll come back" before he gets yanked out of whoever he's possessing, and if by the end of the game he hasn't revisited those time periods that would be a very weird dialogue choice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I might be misinterpreting this, but does the choices from previous books not carrying forward mean the books could be self-contained? As in, those time periods might not get visited in the game again? Because I've only been doing the love route and at the end of every book the MC goes "I'll come back" before he gets yanked out of whoever he's possessing, and if by the end of the game he hasn't revisited those time periods that would be a very weird dialogue choice.
I think it was written in a way were continuity is "flexible" so players could start any book they wanted.
However it would be nice to see all the choices from all the books come together :geek:

Feb 11, 2021
I think it was written in a way were continuity is "flexible" so players could start any book they wanted.
However it would be nice to see all the choices from all the books come together :geek:
Forgot the books could be played out of order, and I guess we did end up revisiting Katara in Book 3 and Toph in book 4. Still don't know how Katara knew it was the MC returning to Aang's body in Book 3, plus the chicks from Book 2 haven't made another appearance yet, at least not up to the point I've reached in Book 4 so far, so I guess there's either going to be a flashback or some big exposition dump to explain all that

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ummm, while you can play the books out of order, the books do reference things from past books depending on routes so it encouraged to actually play them in order.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
This is literally the fifth Renpy game I follow that has started doing this! Does anyone know why, I never had this (or the constant crashes) with past versions but now can't even play this echoes of lust, game of whores, or many others anymore.

why.png

• Thinking Face

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Great update relatively speaking. Instead of no ones without faces, or meaningless one shot scenes, or granny toph scenes theres good characters with good dynamics with others going on. Every scene seemed like an upgrade to what was in the past updates. And best of all no korra.

Reactions: BuggyD

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
This is literally the fifth Renpy game I follow that has started doing this! Does anyone know why, I never had this (or the constant crashes) with past versions but now can't even play this echoes of lust, game of whores, or many others anymore.

View attachment 1296981
You could try changing from OpenGL to DirectX and see if you have better results.
Select "Angle2 : Windows, DirectX 9 or DirectX 11. "

west78

Nov 14, 2019
im getting this now
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00accessibility.rpy", line 64, in script
    init -1500 python hide:
  File "renpy/common/00accessibility.rpy", line 64, in <module>
    init -1500 python hide:
  File "renpy/common/00accessibility.rpy", line 94, in _execute_python_hide
    config.font_transforms["opendyslexic"] = opendyslexic
Exception: config.font_transforms is not a known configuration variable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00accessibility.rpy", line 64, in script
    init -1500 python hide:
  File "C:\Users\ikari\Desktop\New folder\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.4b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\ikari\Desktop\New folder\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.4b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00accessibility.rpy", line 64, in <module>
    init -1500 python hide:
  File "renpy/common/00accessibility.rpy", line 94, in _execute_python_hide
    config.font_transforms["opendyslexic"] = opendyslexic
  File "C:\Users\ikari\Desktop\New folder\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.4b-pc\renpy\defaultstore.py", line 85, in __getattr__
    raise Exception('config.%s is not a known configuration variable.' % (name))
Exception: config.font_transforms is not a known configuration variable.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

Tue Jul 13 23:20:55 2021

Heichou207

Nov 29, 2019
Playing through book 3 again reminded me of how fucking hilarious the "You burned down my house, Joo Dee" part was. Book 3 is probably the best part looking at it now. The end parts of book 2 were great as well. This is probably the only h-game to make me genuinely laugh, instead of laughing from cringe or from bad design. Sure, it misses sometimes, but the snark is top-notch

Reactions: B2B2 and d3v0id
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes