Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
Soo... the update should be out by today, does anyone have any fun predictions about what's going to be in it?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Soo... the update should be out by today, does anyone have any fun predictions about what's going to be in it?
Probably a location change, hopefully the ability to switch locations at will.
Korra bathtub pic
Ikki piss in her mouth
Opal exhibitionism
Katara subplot about not wanting you to bang Jinora (assuming you go back to the North Pole)
Kuvira shows up at the end

I hope we get a couple of those. We'll see.

Reactions: Az_To

thebuttdr

Nov 10, 2018
i updated from 9.1 and now my game wont start.
heres the traceback:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\kanari\\Desktop\\projects\\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.1/game/bk4_love_xtra/scripts/b4love_variables.rpy', 1612517710, 8494) is defined twice, at game/bk4_love_xtra/b4love_variables.rpy:3 and game/bk4_love_xtra/scripts/b4love_variables.rpy:3.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
    self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
    check_name(node)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
    bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\kanari\\Desktop\\projects\\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.1/game/bk4_love_xtra/scripts/b4love_variables.rpy', 1612517710, 8494) is defined twice, at game/bk4_love_xtra/b4love_variables.rpy:3 and game/bk4_love_xtra/scripts/b4love_variables.rpy:3.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693

Thu Aug 19 16:33:59 2021

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Is the Zuko/Mai route the only way to continue the game? Both Azula options (stay with her as firelord, or leave and come back and be firelord) seem to just leave you in the fire nation with no way to progress
They all continue the game. If you leave then you get the harem ending with both girls.

Reactions: Genji

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
The earth book had hypnosis & mind control as a central point for one of the paths. Did any of that show up in the final Korra book?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
No. You use her fear of losing her bending.
..which is, in my book, somewhat remotely mind control-ish. i mean, you dig really deep to keep her scared. right?

also about what comes next update, for real i just expect the ongoing plots being continued for now, and with cBob's hm, shakiness..? (lack'o'word) any announced date is still Marty's guestimate. or rather, his hope to get close to it somehow.

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
From what I recall we will finish this area and go to a new one/back to the north pole right?

I wonder how much we'll get in this one that he feels that we can be done with it.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes