darealman

Apr 28, 2018

Hey all!! I was a bit too optimistic with my 20th estimation, but I really dislike giving a date and not sticking to it so you may find some rougher edges than usual in this build. Especially one particularly unfinished drawing... you'll know when you see it.
I haven't found any problematic bugs so far, but you might be able to show me the error of my ways! Any feedback/bugs/glitches you can find and share will be much appreciated. Write them in the comments or send us a personal message. It's all awesome : )
I'll add a short description about the contents of this build and more links later and. They're still in the process of being uploaded. If you're rocking particularly old hardware and can't use the normal links, use these versions instead ( , ) Everyone else, the normal links are below.
I Hope you'll like the build!

FET v.0.9.5a - PC version -
FET v.0.9.5a - MAC version -
FET v.0.9.5a - android version -

Frianko

Dec 9, 2020

Hey all!! I was a bit too optimistic with my 20th estimation, but I really dislike giving a date and not sticking to it so you may find some rougher edges than usual in this build. Especially one particularly unfinished drawing... you'll know when you see it.
I haven't found any problematic bugs so far, but you might be able to show me the error of my ways! Any feedback/bugs/glitches you can find and share will be much appreciated. Write them in the comments or send us a personal message. It's all awesome : )
I'll add a short description about the contents of this build and more links later and. They're still in the process of being uploaded. If you're rocking particularly old hardware and can't use the normal links, use these versions instead (Mac, PC) Everyone else, the normal links are below.
I Hope you'll like the build!

FET v.0.9.5a - PC version - alt link
FET v.0.9.5a - MAC version - alt link
FET v.0.9.5a - android version - alt link
Sir you're a hero.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
How do I progress to book 3 if I'm going for the harem ending?
There's no universal harem ending. Some books don't have them (like book 1). All books are separate stories. No decision you make in one book affects the next.

Also, within a book the only thing you need to do to get the harem ending is select the option for it.

If you're in book 2 and your stuck, then just talk to everyone and I think you wait at the tower at night. There are walkthroughs for book 2 that should let you know how to progress.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes