Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

Hey all!! I was a bit too optimistic with my 20th estimation, but I really dislike giving a date and not sticking to it so you may find some rougher edges than usual in this build. Especially one particularly unfinished drawing... you'll know when you see it.
I haven't found any problematic bugs so far, but you might be able to show me the error of my ways! Any feedback/bugs/glitches you can find and share will be much appreciated. Write them in the comments or send us a personal message. It's all awesome : )
I'll add a short description about the contents of this build and more links later and. They're still in the process of being uploaded. If you're rocking particularly old hardware and can't use the normal links, use these versions instead (Mac, PC) Everyone else, the normal links are below.
I Hope you'll like the build!

FET v.0.9.5a - PC version - alt link
FET v.0.9.5a - MAC version - alt link
FET v.0.9.5a - android version - alt link
Thanks.

Reactions: Minlinkhant

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
So what I found... (note that I still can't get Ikki's scene unless with the mod despite me doing the steps needed to exposed the option(s) so please let me know if there are Ikki moments)

This time, you're asked to fuck the lovely wife and film it for the guy to enjoy. He's very much opening up to more things...

Go watch Opai swim in a revealing bikini, find Jinora a swim suit (eventually "Su", our lovely milf for the area advises searching your room), where Ikki will search your room. You go to the tower and look around to find a trap door where you ask Ikki and she finds tasteful images for you to enjoy. You then talk to Opai once before going back and finding Jinora a lovely suit.

The following day the door is opened and when you see Opai she requests that you come back that night where you can fuck her finally, but anally first surprisingly~ This due to a new poster that she found and gives to you.

You meditate on how to deal with the hostile treat approaching you as per "Su"'s request,

Jinora askes to go on a date with you after that lovely swim you all had, afterwards you have to ask advice which you get from Suyin and her little sister Ikki.

You get a package from Shady on how to make good ice cream which lets you go on the date.

Suyin wakes you up in the middle of the night indicating that she's about to try to take out our favorite Earth Empire leader Kuvira where you hatch a plan and find her getting showered/humiliated in semen by soliders. This gives you the option to find other women (OCs) who are also used in such a matter.

You fight Kuvira again here, get her nude and she gets angry when she sees what you were trying with your "plan" and locks you up.

Kurvira gives you a slap attack with your cock while you're wearing a cockring....XDDDDD Eventually you'll have an option to be jacked off by her or Zhuli as she continues to give you attempted orgasm denials. Even to the point where shemakes Zhuli take in your cock to increase the denial.

Yangchen and Kyoshi help you with your problem (orgasm denial-wise) where the climax shows an unfinished artwork (this is a bug hunt after all and not finished final product).

Korra and Jinora break you out.

End of built.

Did I miss anything?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
So what I found... (note that I still can't get Ikki's scene unless with the mod despite me doing the steps needed to exposed the option(s) so please let me know if there are Ikki moments)

This time, you're asked to fuck the lovely wife and film it for the guy to enjoy. He's very much opening up to more things...

Go watch Opai swim in a revealing bikini, find Jinora a swim suit (eventually "Su", our lovely milf for the area advises searching your room), where Ikki will search your room. You go to the tower and look around to find a trap door where you ask Ikki and she finds tasteful images for you to enjoy. You then talk to Opai once before going back and finding Jinora a lovely suit.

The following day the door is opened and when you see Opai she requests that you come back that night where you can fuck her finally, but anally first surprisingly~ This due to a new poster that she found and gives to you.

You meditate on how to deal with the hostile treat approaching you as per "Su"'s request,

Jinora askes to go on a date with you after that lovely swim you all had, afterwards you have to ask advice which you get from Suyin and her little sister Ikki.

You get a package from Shady on how to make good ice cream which lets you go on the date.

Suyin wakes you up in the middle of the night indicating that she's about to try to take out our favorite Earth Empire leader Kuvira where you hatch a plan and find her getting showered/humiliated in semen by soliders. This gives you the option to find other women (OCs) who are also used in such a matter.

You fight Kuvira again here, get her nude and she gets angry when she sees what you were trying with your "plan" and locks you up.

Kurvira gives you a slap attack with your cock while you're wearing a cockring....XDDDDD Eventually you'll have an option to be jacked off by her or Zhuli as she continues to give you attempted orgasm denials. Even to the point where shemakes Zhuli take in your cock to increase the denial.

Yangchen and Kyoshi help you with your problem (orgasm denial-wise) where the climax shows an unfinished artwork (this is a bug hunt after all and not finished final product).

End of built.

Did I miss anything?
yeah the ikki one :ROFLMAO: the backdoor one

Reactions: Mistervd

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Loved the update 9/10!

My biggest problem in the past was that we didn't get to spend enough time with Jinora, and this update actually did a really good job of letting us spend time with her. Now we area actually forging a connection like we did with Korra, instead of just training or sex scenes. We finally got a romantic scene with her, and it was great.

Seeing Mity add his own segment to the story with the prison sequence was an awesome creative touch. This way he gets to add more time with Kuvira instead of ending the book too early. I honestly hope we get 1 or 2 more diversions like this if the story is gonna be this good each time. A sub plot in the spirit world would be a great way to introduce mini-korra as well as relating to the story at large.

I really loved getting to do the 2 Anal scenes. And the Suyin scene with the soldiers.

I'm guessing that Kuvira was pretending to be the prisoner in the broom closet. The prisoner mentioned knowing all of her fetishes. Or maybe there is someone else with darker skin and pink areolas. Overall Kuvira has been a great villain. I hope that at the end of this we get to keep her as a pet or something.

Honestly I was expecting Korra and Jinora in soldier outfits to pretend to help Kuvira peg you, then they actually hold her down and the 3 of you fuck her with your dick and her strap on. Also I assume Kuvira let you all go free since there was no interference.

Lastly, I wish Kuvira pegging the mc was an optional scene. You could have the MC choose to wake up before the dream gets bad or let it play out. But I understand that for this audience there's a good chance that they wouldn't like it even in the game. I was hoping it would be optional like the futa guards in book 3 love route or Desna. Maybe they'll add it for the early access patch.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020

End of built.

Did I miss anything?
I was able to fuck Ikki's ass on the first night after seeing Kuvira's pics, fucking Opal's ass and cumming in Suyin's pussy, I went in my room, looked at all the pictures I had (Kuvira, Suyin, and P'Li), and instead of going to sleep I walked outside and left my room. That's when the scene triggered. At night time.

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
I was able to fuck Ikki's ass on the first night after seeing Kuvira's pics, fucking Opal's ass and cumming in Suyin's pussy, I went in my room, looked at all the pictures I had (Kuvira, Suyin, and P'Li), and instead of going to sleep I walked outside and left my room. That's when the scene triggered. At night time.

I just used my wheel scroll on my mouse up to where Ikki called me out from her tower and was able to get that anal scene.

That was the only one I missed so thank god for my different saves.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I just used my wheel scroll on my mouse up to where Ikki called me out from her tower and was able to get that anal scene.

That was the only one I missed so thank god for my different saves.
If you got the scene with Ikki calling you from the tower, how did you miss the anal scene?

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
If you got the scene with Ikki calling you from the tower, how did you miss the anal scene?
I honestly didn't' realize that I had to come to the tower immediately afterwards. I thought that it would relate to something by the pool but thanks to what I read here I simply went there right after she called out to me.

• Haha
Reactions: TrueJackal

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Here is a hint, you hear someone hissing when they leave the room.
Does that mean the description of her having pink areolas and darker skin was a lie? Or is there more going on?
I didn't catch the hissing sound, that was a good observation.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes