ninnip30

Sep 17, 2017
hey i played this game on my old pc how do i move my old save to my new pc moving save file is not working so how do i move it
%APPDATA%>RenPy> the desired games folder> save files> add your old save file. Something like that. it's been a while since I've had to do it.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Watching Jinora date scene and choosing bs make me realize it will be better if its Ryen in this game as MC.Being Direct and Date all of them,no choosing bs and fucking impregnate all.Done.:cautious:

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
i been following this game for like 4 years i wonder if itll ever be completed
While progress has been slower than usual the last year or so, two books and a half have been finished in the last 4 years at least.
Unless you mean the author will keep adding books for some reason.

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
As we get closer to the end of this I do wonder what series they will choose next.

Titans is still a side project but maybe for a while on that?

I wouldn't mind a Starwars themed one around the era of the clone wars (yeah yeah I know it's mainstream popular) because I love Ahsoka's tasty orange rear.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Maybe they kidnap the snake spirit for the spirit canon ?:unsure:
Does that mean the description of her having pink areolas and darker skin was a lie? Or is there more going on?
I didn't catch the hissing sound, that was a good observation.
The snake spirit is always with us. As I understood it, it helped us to keep sane in the prison. I mean it's pretty much torture to have no windows and lights on all the time.

I hope 9.5b has an extra scene and finishes the meditation cumshot. If they need a day or two to finish it I hope they take that time.
Of course they/he will.

Korra with shorter hair and in Zhuli's uniform? Someone really like exploiting fetishes.
I hope Korra will keep that short hair for a while.

update feels rushed to me

4/10
On what part?

Watching Jinora date scene and choosing bs make me realize it will be better if its Ryen in this game as MC.Being Direct and Date all of them,no choosing bs and fucking impregnate all.Done.:cautious:
Ryen? You mean Tenzin?

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
As we get closer to the end of this I do wonder what series they will choose next.

Titans is still a side project but maybe for a while on that?

I wouldn't mind a Starwars themed one around the era of the clone wars (yeah yeah I know it's mainstream popular) because I love Ahsoka's tasty orange rear.
One series that could follow a similar format that they have set up here in FET would be MHA, just mess with OFA quirk a bit and you basically have free reign to do whatever and have a near endless supply of poon lol

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
One series that could follow a similar format that they have set up here in FET would be MHA, just mess with OFA quirk a bit and you basically have free reign to do whatever and have a near endless supply of poon lol
Honestly, I wouldn't mind MHA but it's very mainstream/oversaturated when it comes to hentai games and just hentai as a whole.

Speaking of we have plenty of said hentai games for MHA.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes