Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The snake spirit is always with us. As I understood it, it helped us to keep sane in the prison. I mean it's pretty much torture to have no windows and lights on all the time.

Of course they/he will.

I hope Korra will keep that short hair for a while.

On what part?

Ryen? You mean Tenzin?
Ah,don't mind it,its the renryu game I play.For some reason,I always hate when MC are needed to choose one of them.If its Ryen,he will answer it with kiss since he know she want him,touch her till she turn on before they have passionate/rough sex under the stars.And boom,MC got another lover that already pregnant and into him.

V1RU5420

Apr 28, 2018
am i stupid or stuck by a bug?

Im caught by kuvira...
this guy, one talks to through the vent, distracts the guards for me but what then? cant get further

Reactions: Aesimodo

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
Was hoping for a kuvira strap on scene, oh well.

So far book 4, at least the love route, is turning out to be pretty good. I'm hoping this route gets multiple endings like the book 2 love route.

Reactions: niennunb

Bertruger

Jun 10, 2018
I don't know why, but I must say I really liked the update, even though there is not that much adult content (not to mention that I am not a fan of such "malesub" thing). As for the plot - a pretty funny plot twist with a prison, I liked it. From H-scenes - I really liked Zhuli (Unlike her appearance in SR) and doggy-style with Opal. (Except for her stoned facial expression :LOL:)

And of course I was pleased with the fact that the update was posted when promised. (Well, almost). Let's hope they continue like this.

Last edited:

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
Honestly, I wouldn't mind MHA but it's very mainstream/oversaturated when it comes to hentai games and just hentai as a whole.

Speaking of we have plenty of said hentai games for MHA.
But how many have writing that is as good as FET or 18Titans?

Serpents2

Jul 6, 2020
Not one of the best updates but has my favorite scene by far imo. That Ikki anal scene was amazing. I like how they're having her personality and fetishes be especially in contrast to the other characters. Opal not being able to take anal well, or at least having to take it slow, then Ikki just jumping into it and being a pro is perfect for the characters. I do feel that Jinora is a bit to tall, and Jinora in prison scene was as tall as korra, she should be a foot smaller then her still by the timeline xD

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
This may be a small and silly question and request but:

Why mity changed in the fire nation chapter zuko's portrait for a generic child? i liked zuko's damn dialogs and stuff :S

And now the request ¿it is possible to replace these portraits back to the original zuko in current version?

stevetry

Mar 7, 2018

Why mity changed in the fire nation chapter zuko's portrait for a generic child? i liked zuko's damn dialogs and stuff :S

And now the request ¿it is possible to replace these portraits back to the original zuko in current version?
imao cuz your playing the slave route and Zuko is the love route

• Sad
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Talos76

Aug 8, 2019
Anyone else having the game skipping scenes? Like when I ask Katara to get naked it shows the first scene but the next time I ask it will skip to the 4th scene.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

Wrong route.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes