namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Is it possible to get an "Old Hardware" version of v0.9.5a?
Was that somebody modding it, or was that from Mity?

I've found a few updates (FET v0.9.4c, Midnight Paradise v0.14 Elite, (can't remember 2nd one), & maybe Max's Life Ch.4 v038-39) don't seem to start, even from a fresh install.

Anyway, the 'Old Hardware' version of FET v0.9.4c worked just fine.
Does anyone know if there's a similar version of 9.5 & where to get it?
And failing that, does anyone know a workaround I could use for FET & the other titles I mentioned (assuming it's a fairly common problem if a specific version was made/modded).

Reactions: GaRbS

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
You have to talk to the same secretary that was on the boat the first time (I'm completely blanking on her name). She's with the redheaded actress on the Streets near the treehouse. One of the options, when you speak to her, is another South Pole trip.
Just adding this as confirmation / clarity: You need to talk to Zhu Li in the City Streets area in order to get the second boat to the South Pole.

Jul 1, 2018
Is it possible to get an "Old Hardware" version of v0.9.5a?
Was that somebody modding it, or was that from Mity?

I've found a few updates (FET v0.9.4c, Midnight Paradise v0.14 Elite, (can't remember 2nd one), & maybe Max's Life Ch.4 v038-39) don't seem to start, even from a fresh install.

Anyway, the 'Old Hardware' version of FET v0.9.4c worked just fine.
Does anyone know if there's a similar version of 9.5 & where to get it?
And failing that, does anyone know a workaround I could use for FET & the other titles I mentioned (assuming it's a fairly common problem if a specific version was made/modded).
Go to page 1203, there should be a link for old hardware in the leaked patreon post.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i find book 3 funny. you know the part when suki and ty lee are fighting. ty lee just pointing while suki walking back or forward while have her fan going up and down.

Finsteal

Feb 28, 2021
I've a problem with the mouse pointer, whenever I try to open any instance of the game (doesn't matter if it's new or old versions) the pointer does not appear and instead, the "avatar devil" face thing appears (the one you had to put on a wanted poster in book 2 on the beach phase).

I don't know what to do, i have tried downloading different versions of the game and even to wipe out all the saves, but the face keeps appearing.
Obviously this makes the game unplayable, because I can't see where my mouse is.
Anyone knows how to get rid of it??

Did you Manage to fix this problem i currently have this issue no idea how to fix it and i can't seem to find a reply to this on here ether

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
What do you do when you're locked up by Kuvira and tell the guy in the vent to distract the guard for 5 minutes?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
No just stop you're kidding ? o_O Have you seen all those Naruto, mha, simpson games ? when it comes to adapt an anime or animated serie (like the simpson) in a hentai game this is just pure trash. Arts are terrible (sometimes its just a mix of stolen art of internet), disproportionate face and body, the gameplay is shit and the story is as well.

There is only 2 dev who really impressed me for this and here you have the first one with Mity and his team (FET) and the other one is Ferdafs (Rick And Morty - A Way Back Home). The story is good (not perfect, but still, it's ok) the gameplay is alright, but the art and animation are insane!

Compared to the others, it's a different world, it's the close of the real show. So I'd love to see their work on an MHA game. Or a Ben10 one like the small one made by mighty (project has been abandoned)
Jikage Rising is decent enough with decent on model art. Paprika Trainer has great art and funny dialogue but he needs to turn down the grind. People also swear by Orange Trainer from the same dev but I didn't like that one as much. Art in that one started well but I think he had to change artists midway and it shows. You're mostly spot on about the other titles about the bad art and off model characters. Can't speak for the Rick and Morty one though as I hate that IP and artstyle so it could be legit. As for a good idea, I'd like to see the Marty's Titan game continue or alternatively Ben 10 but Ben 10 is already a cursed brand with many failed games.

Oct 10, 2020
how do you get the dragon scale in book fire? i dont get in on day 4 in the morning. if i wanna go in the tower the guard says it off limits..

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes