naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Well, I'll be honest, i really want kuvira fucks the protagonist with the strapon, but i understand why mity dont add that.
Me too bro, me too

I really think it would be hilarious and hot, if at the end of the update we had an option like:

"Run away now"
"wait for the right moment"

And if you chose the second option, it was in a scene with Kuvira using Strapon.

Last edited:

Tree76

Jun 11, 2021
Honestly impressed with this update, I've done my utmost to avoid ikki because I really dont like her but this newest scene was actually alright. I did have a few negatives though, firstly I would have liked a little more development with opal like maybe some more dialogue and blowjob or titfuck before going right to anal, also i didnt like the entire prison part but that's not to say it was bad or poorly written I personally just dont like the entire cockring situation. Everything else was great I especially enjoyed some 1 on 1 time with suyin. Just my thoughts though.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Me too bro, me too

I really think it would be hilarious and hot, if at the end of the update we had an option like:

"Run away now"
"wait for the right moment"

And if you chose the second option, it was in a scene with Kuvira using Strapon.
There was a really good opportunity for Mity to have 2 scenes like that.

1) In the dream sequence where Kuvira shows up with the strapon you could:
"Wake up"
"Keep dreaming"

2) When Korra and Jinora show up to break you out of prison, you could have them replace the two guards that were supposed to hold you down. Then they hold Kuvira down instead while the three of you take turns fucking her with her own strapon. But unfortunately a scene like that would be saved for the end of the route.

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Is the prison the end? I'm stuck at getting blue balled every other day and i can get the person in the vent to distract the guard but as far as i can tell i can't do anything with it. I don't remember seeing it say end of update but i could have missed it

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
What do you guys think about a third book 1 route but as sooka as protaganist
Oh boi. I would love it but Mity already got problems with some patreons when he showed a sex scene with them in an art update. He had to remove it and in the art files Sokka has a paper bag as had. :(
And then there is Patreon itself. It's a miracle MITY isn't banned yet.

Is the prison the end? I'm stuck at getting blue balled every other day and i can get the person in the vent to distract the guard but as far as i can tell i can't do anything with it. I don't remember seeing it say end of update but i could have missed it
If "she" distracts the guard you can meditate peacefully for once.

Honestly impressed with this update, I've done my utmost to avoid ikki because I really dont like her but this newest scene was actually alright. I did have a few negatives though, firstly I would have liked a little more development with opal like maybe some more dialogue and blowjob or titfuck before going right to anal, also i didnt like the entire prison part but that's not to say it was bad or poorly written I personally just dont like the entire cockring situation. Everything else was great I especially enjoyed some 1 on 1 time with suyin. Just my thoughts though.
Yes Opal's progress feels rushed but she's not a main character and Marty probably wanted at least two hardcore scenes in this build so people wouldn't riot. At least her scene is pretty good, especially the doggy position.

Anyone else having the game skipping scenes? Like when I ask Katara to get naked it shows the first scene but the next time I ask it will skip to the 4th scene.
Her progress depends on "moose lions" killed and "respect" from the elders. So if you kill a lot of moose lions without visiting her at night after it's possible you miss some scenes. (There is a quest that forces you to kill two moose lions that could trigger this situation)

Also there are some events that are outright wrong labeled like 5/5 where in reality there are only 3 stages.
In all honesty you never really miss much because mostly the only thing that changes is the text. That's why book 1 seriously needs an overhaul. It's grindy and far away from the current sex scene standard Marty has achieved. (And where the fuck is Shady.)

Last edited:
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

betalite

Jan 21, 2018
how much does everyone want to bet that the person that you're talking to in the cell is Kuvira. Because "inexplicably" they knew about the strap on before she even showed up.

Reactions: TrueJackal

Outeest

Apr 10, 2018
If "she" distracts the guard you can meditate peacefully for once.
Seems it doesn't work.
I can't meditate anyway.
Tried it so many time, but still getting distracted by smell of food or by the guard.

UPD: Got it to work. Unfortunately the build ends there.

Last edited:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
one day I hope, if those messages appear "I don't like lolis", "FBI open case" "ewww" "im more for boobs" "be ambiguous" my friend... and I also hope he follows my idea of Jinora wanting take the potion too and have a loli scene of they two.
We almost certainly will get a loli korra scene.

The real question is if we can get Korra, Jinora, and Ikki to all drink youth potions.

Wonka_Willy

Formerly 'Kaneki12'
Nov 5, 2018
Honestly, I wouldn't mind MHA but it's very mainstream/oversaturated when it comes to hentai games and just hentai as a whole.

Speaking of we have plenty of said hentai games for MHA.
No just stop you're kidding ? o_O Have you seen all those Naruto, mha, simpson games ? when it comes to adapt an anime or animated serie (like the simpson) in a hentai game this is just pure trash. Arts are terrible (sometimes its just a mix of stolen art of internet), disproportionate face and body, the gameplay is shit and the story is as well.

There is only 2 dev who really impressed me for this and here you have the first one with Mity and his team (FET) and the other one is Ferdafs (Rick And Morty - A Way Back Home). The story is good (not perfect, but still, it's ok) the gameplay is alright, but the art and animation are insane!

Compared to the others, it's a different world, it's close of the real show. So I'd love to see their work on an MHA game. Or a Ben10 one like the small one made by mighty (project has been abandoned)

Last edited:

Hudsan04

Jun 10, 2018
No just stop you're kidding ? o_O Have you seen all those Naruto, mha, simpson games ? when it comes to adapt an anime or animated serie (like the simpson) in a hentai game this is just pure trash. Arts are terrible (sometimes its just a mix of stolen art of internet), disproportionate face and body, the gameplay is shit and the story is as well.

There is only 2 dev who really impressed me for this and here you have the first one with Mity and his team (FET) and the other one is Ferdafs (Rick And Morty - A Way Back Home). The story is good (not perfect, but still, it's ok) the gameplay is alright, but the art and animation are insane!

Compared to the others, it's a different world, it's the close of the real show. So I'd love to see their work on an MHA game. Or a Ben10 one like the small one made by mighty (project has been abandoned)
And when the art is good, the game have so much grind, and for just a fell scenes, and some are them is like just flashing boobs. ( like innocent witches).

Hcuvuvb

Jan 12, 2021
Near the end of the update Korra mentioned Toph is rescuing Suyin so that might possibly mean we could get a new scene with her in the next update.

Reactions: TrueJackal

Greensleaves

Sep 10, 2017
Can someone tell me how I can get out of the dream when you are at the swamp in book 4? The part where you can choose between "Float up" "Float right" and "Float left" ?

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes