sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
Just a few Questions... My save seems dependent on the Katara smaller boobs patch, So far I've just been copying the old patch into the new updates. I've noticed her boobs look upside down or kind'a odd in some screens but haven't found an updated version of the patch. Is there one? Will there be one? Will using the old one Booger things up in the new versions? Will a new small boobs patch botch my save? Will anyone ever have toenails? (I like well drawn women's feet for some reason). Does the girl in the prison in book 2 gain affection or do you have to use a collar every time? Are there or will there be water-sports scenes for Toph and Katara? (Also not sure why that idea is a turn on). Does the MC's crab level stop gaining benefits after 30? (I got 100+ but it didnt seem to matter after 30)... Is there a way to make it seem like your not a 2 pump chump? Cumming at the same time is unrealistic to me... (On average I make a woman cum 5 to 7 times before me if I get to at all. Even so it make me feel like a stud to give her such pleasure). Does anyone know the answers to any of these questions? Great game so far! But I've said that before and I'm sure you know! You ROCK Mity!:cool:(y)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes