Hato888

Sep 8, 2018
How do you start up chapter 5 and or find the new content, Every new update I download and start up my save at the end of part 4 and it just gives me the same ending and takes me back to picking a part. would someone help me out?
The new content is for the Love Route of chapter 4, not for chapter 5 yet. Love route is basically its own chapter from the Slave Route. Worth checking out.

Reactions: OniLove

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
I see in the tags that there is trap and gay stuff where is that at as i would prefer to skip it if possible
In the slave route of Book 4, you meet the water tribe twins (Eska and Desna) in the south pole, and get to fuck them. You can explicitly choose not to fuck the dude and so it's very easy to avoid if you don't want to see it. You can also just ignore them entirely to really make sure, if it bothers you.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
-Another possible scene with Suyin. If you turned down Baatar's threesome suggestion you won't see it.
Hmm which one is this? It isnt the vaginal sex scene becase the changelog mention that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Paragon0911

Dec 26, 2017
Hi, is there still slave content update for book 4 or is it only update for the love route now, I havent check this game in so long so idk.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Aw shit, I had just downloaded 0.9.5a, what's the difference with 0.9.5b?
Zaofu swimsuit: Opal and Jinora switch swimsuits and then you see their asses when they bend over to crawl out

Prison Meditation: Kyoshi and Yanchen's bj scene now has an end, you can have either one of them suck you off or cum on both their faces together. Kyoshi leaves a lipstick print on your dick if she sucks you off.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes