batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
Zaofu swimsuit: Opal and Jinora switch swimsuits and then you see their asses when they bend over to crawl out
Prison Meditation: Kyoshi and Yanchen's bj scene now has an end, you can have either one of them suck you off or cum on both their faces together. Kyoshi leaves a lipstick print on your dick if she sucks you off.
Awesome, thanks.

Paragon0911

Dec 26, 2017
Im stuck in the forest in book 4, i interrogate the earth soldier to completion, but I cant find a way to move on? Can anyone help me? I already repeat Korra meditation so many time im getting sick.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
You know, it just occurred to me that I'm reading a VN where some of my favorite childhood cartoon characters get mentally abused and manipulated in horrible sexual ways, and I'm sometimes jacking off to it.
Dude what the fuck is wrong with you? That's sick and disgusting!
Only sometimes? There's more than enough quality content to be jacking off to it at least "usually", not just "sometimes".

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
book 4 mini game sucks big time. water beat fire and so on. but that not the problem. my problem it won't let me click right. is there a easy way to do this?

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
book 4 mini game sucks big time. water beat fire and so on. but that not the problem. my problem it won't let me click right. is there a easy way to do this?
Well as far as I remember it is completely optional. Personally I have never had any trouble with the minigame

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Well as far as I remember it is completely optional. Personally I have never had any trouble with the minigame
maybe for you. when i try to click the number and ik 1, 2 and 3. when i click or try click the number. the circle target is flashing crazy, when i try to pick the number. i'm using my pc. if you ask. is there a cheat to skip mini game.

Last edited:

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I'm stuck in the cell in Book 4. After you ask your neighbor to distract the guard for 5 minutes, what are you supposed to do? I've tried: mediating, clicking the vent again, and clicking the door but nothing works.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I'm stuck in the cell in Book 4. After you ask your neighbor to distract the guard for 5 minutes, what are you supposed to do? I've tried: mediating, clicking the vent again, and clicking the door but nothing works.
I think you need to knock on the door and ask for food. (so it can't distract you)
THEN ask your neighbor to distract the guards.
THEN meditate.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes