Darknight254

Feb 19, 2018
This fighting mini-game is a complete joke you click defend and it does nothing then you click attack when the time is right also does nothing and you fight and win but zero progression.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
This fighting mini-game is a complete joke you click defend and it does nothing then you click attack when the time is right also does nothing and you fight and win but zero progression.
that happened to me in version 9.4, you wont see the animation but it does something.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I love the idea behind the fighting game since it's sexual and you literally have to stare at her boobs bouncing to advance. I just wish it was binded to keys on the keyboard like the left and right arrow keys.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
When you realize Kuvira picked the Slave Route :oops:

Kuvira.png

Great update, especially since it was done in less than one and a half months.
I love how we get Kuvira content earlier than the ending, and how this gives us motivation to turn the tables on her later.
It's also nice that they don't slavishly follow the cartoon's story when there's opportunity for fitting additions like this prison segment.

It's astounding how much more care and planning they've put into the story structure compared with the Slave Route this book. Instead of you doing random shit as Tenzin while Korra fights the Equalists off-screen, you're actually involved in the conflict together with the girls you can fuck. Compare going to the Water Tribe vs. going to the swamp. One was a pointless diversion while the other was an important step in Korra's healing and your relationship with her.

And it's not a Slave Route vs. Love Route thing either. Book 2 and 3 had Slave Routes where you were involved in the story (the Fire Nation military coup and the Dai Lee hypnosis scheme) and got berated by strict teachers that you eventually got to turn the tables on in a satisfying way.

People say Book 1 needs to be remade, but the only problem with it is the limited scope. It's not bad, just short. Book 4 Slave Route, on the other hand, needs a re-write to reach the standard of the other routes - a re-write where the player breaks Korra, not Amon doing it off-screen.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
maybe for you. when i try to click the number and ik 1, 2 and 3. when i click or try click the number. the circle target is flashing crazy, when i try to pick the number. i'm using my pc. if you ask. is there a cheat to skip mini game.
Once again, the minigame is optional, you don't gain anything there by winning (except money that you can also get on the other minigame). Only thing you really get there is by losing

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes