F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
uhm, that's the "old HW version" too, right? so then we don't have the "not old" version right now?

The devs implied at least two more updates. (at the time they were are 0.9.4 and said they could be done in 3 updates)

So if they stick to their current plan they might finish by 0.9.7. If they add more stuff then there could be more updates. They expect to finish before the end of the year. So at the rate of 1 per month that's anywhere from 0.9.7 to 0.9.9.

Personally, I really hope they take their time and add more scenes. I'd be fine with them not rushing, taking extra time to make the updates bigger and ending with patch 0.9.9 somewhere between Jan 2022 to March 2022. And then taking months off before starting on the epilogue/book 5.

https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-9-5b-mity.730/page-1198#post-6366177
looking at where we are with current state, there's alot open possibilities in the bk4 love route yet, i don't think they stick to "maybe 2 more big" updates, it looks to me there's more. my guess is on 3 or 4 major updates.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Hello guys! I sent an email to the creators which contained a couple questions, which they've answered, and I'm here to confirm that a Kuvira pegging scene is indeed currently in the works and will probably be added in the future to the prison section of the game.
I wonder if there's a chance that she actually pegs Desna instead of the MC. Either way I'm down.

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
RE: my previous post, I forgot to mention that I'm on OS Mojave, which may have something to do with why this (and other!) games don't work on my laptop, as I assume devs have only programmed them for an older version of OS. Can someone who uses a mac tell me if this is the case?
You can try downloading the renpy SDK, should come up from a simple google search. Once opened, you can place the PC or mac file of renpy games in that folder, just make sure the game itself is also in a folder. If you open the renpy.app you should have a list of games you can open. Using this, you can play using the mac or pc versions interchangeably. Hopefully this helps.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
After current events, nothing will make me so happy than destroying Kuvira for what she did.
I really wish we can make her pay with interest

Reactions: joe nemo

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
uhm, that's the "old HW version" too, right? so then we don't have the "not old" version right now?

looking at where we are with current state, there's alot open possibilities in the bk4 love route yet, i don't think they stick to "maybe 2 more big" updates, it looks to me there's more. my guess is on 3 or 4 major updates.
I hope this route ends up getting multiple different endings sort of like how book 2 love route has 3 possible endings. Like maybe a harem ending, Korra ending, Jinora ending, or Kuvira ending.

camdanryeker

Jul 2, 2020
The devs implied at least two more updates. (at the time they were at 0.9.4 and said they could be done in 3 updates)

So if they stick to their current plan they might finish by 0.9.7. If they add more stuff then there could be more updates. They expect to finish before the end of the year. So at the rate of 1 per month that's anywhere from 0.9.7 to 0.9.9.

Personally, I really hope they take their time and add more scenes. I'd be fine with them not rushing, taking extra time to make the updates bigger and ending with patch 0.9.9 somewhere between Jan 2022 to March 2022. And then taking months off before starting on the epilogue/book 5.

https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-9-5b-mity.730/page-1198#post-6366177
Yeah, I'd rather see more content than it end. They have been doing good work and other than the one hiatus have been making consistent progress. They never fail to deliver quality content.

Reactions: Crusado

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Is there a map for the cave? For the love of god I feel like I'm running in circles and I have no clue what i'm doing. I need to find iro's panties and I'm so lost

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes