Eager_Automata

Aug 26, 2021
You can try downloading the renpy SDK, should come up from a simple google search. Once opened, you can place the PC or mac file of renpy games in that folder, just make sure the game itself is also in a folder. If you open the renpy.app you should have a list of games you can open. Using this, you can play using the mac or pc versions interchangeably. Hopefully this helps.
That worked! Had no idea I needed the launcher, that explains a lot lol

Reactions: kDarcsen
Sep 9, 2020
First off, I wana say this game is AMAZING so far. Probably the best trainer ive played yet. I have a quick question (sorry if its already been asked, did a quick search and didnt find something)...

Does progression, stats, choices, routes, etc. carry across the 4 Books? So like if I did slave route in Book 1, does that have ANY effect on Book 2-4? No matter how small I would like to know if there is. Or are they all self contained and the choices and routes dont carry between books?

Thanks!

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
First off, I wana say this game is AMAZING so far. Probably the best trainer ive played yet. I have a quick question (sorry if its already been asked, did a quick search and didnt find something)...

Does progression, stats, choices, routes, etc. carry across the 4 Books? So like if I did slave route in Book 1, does that have ANY effect on Book 2-4? No matter how small I would like to know if there is. Or are they all self contained and the choices and routes dont carry between books?

Thanks!
Choices in one book don't affect the next at all.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017

Thanks!
Its default.For example If you choose love route,the game will think you only choose love route in the previous one.

Last edited:
Reactions: zenzaxaznez
Dec 26, 2019
hey, anybody know how to play this on old hardware? i've been playing all updates so far just fine on my windows 7 laptop, but this last one throws an error instead of launching, saying that this file -> api-ms missing..PNG is missing x.x

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
first time playing this game, got stuck on book 1 waterbending level 25 - Katara doesn't want to train me, tells me to help village, but none of the location/npc giving me any quests
Katara affection/respect maxed out, all sex options unlocked, walked her publicly few dozen times, got bj from her ghost mother, completed lesbian hideout, found "missing" kid, dunno what else to do to progress, help

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
first time playing this game, got stuck on book 1 waterbending level 25 - Katara doesn't want to train me, tells me to help village, but none of the location/npc giving me any quests
Katara affection/respect maxed out, all sex options unlocked, walked her publicly few dozen times, got bj from her ghost mother, completed lesbian hideout, found "missing" kid, dunno what else to do to progress, help
Kill more moose-lions

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes