Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I hope Avatar Yang Chen a virgin though because she Is a fucking monk.It make no sense if its the other way around.

Dec 26, 2019
Just like Aang and Tenzin are monks and virgins... Wait a minute
Yeah I was gonna to point that out as well :LUL: just tenzin's existance disproves that point, but then my mans went ahead and made 3 kids with a 4th one already on its way :ROFLMAO: so idk where OP got that idea from.
Also, Yang Chen is best girl and thats #Facts.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Yeah I was gonna to point that out as well :LUL: just tenzin's existance disproves that point, but then my mans went ahead and made 3 kids with a 4th one already on its way :ROFLMAO: so idk where OP got that idea from.
Also, Yang Chen is best girl and thats #Facts.
just some exception there, monks don't necessarily have to be virgin. some people have a life, and at some point decide to become a monk. that works. some religions even allow monks to marry, so that's there too. just sayin'.

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Update on today of all days.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He should get the next update down for the end of this month or the start of next month; claiming that this new area that we're in will be two builds...and taking a break next month for short term could delay it slightly but good progress compared to recent memory.

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021

He should get the next update down for the end of this month or the start of next month; claiming that this new area that we're in will be two builds...and taking a break next month for short term could delay it slightly but good progress compared to recent memory.
Ssomebody pick up that phone because i called it

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
I always support artists taking breaks. Burn out is a terrible thing and mental health is important. This is supposed to be doing what you love. Also the quality of the product is improved by the creators being in good health both physically and mentally.
And considering that they delivered quite the quality content with the last few updates, it's deserved—in my humble opinion.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
just some exception there, monks don't necessarily have to be virgin. some people have a life, and at some point decide to become a monk. that works. some religions even allow monks to marry, so that's there too. just sayin'.
In the comic,she grown up in the temple,she choose to stay single and doin good deeds just like any other monks,thinking this is her job as the avatar.As for Tenzin,he fall in love and marry someone but still teaching air bending to other people.

Reactions: F1forhalp

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

Thanks. They really need to do some Tl;dr at the end of these things hahahaha.

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020

So we're going to go to another location, I wonder where it's going to be. It has to be Republic City right?

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
So we're going to go to another location, I wonder where it's going to be. It has to be Republic City right?
I doubt it; not currently is there a real point. I am assuming that it will be at the base itself or on the train. At least assuming that we're going to take advantage of that potential that exists before we get the climax/final battle in Republic City.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i think i saw some hint at "borrowing from slave route is possible there" of sorts, so my coin would sit on the Republic City as well. it could make sense for Kuvira to make her next move towards that.

P.S. i've never watched the whole stuff in TV, and don't plan on doing so. any referrance to the TV storyline is thus lost on me. i'm here for the game. :)

Reactions: Crusado

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Yes, Republic City (Airbender Island) is most likely as we had only Southern Watertribe village as another location for the slave route.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Snitsky

Jun 7, 2020
How do I finish book 2? I'm doing the slave route and didn't unlock Sex with Azula, but I've thrown her in the prison. It seems like I have to go to the tower at night, but it keeps telling me that a presence is felt, but it's too faint.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes