TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
i think i saw some hint at "borrowing from slave route is possible there" of sorts, so my coin would sit on the Republic City as well. it could make sense for Kuvira to make her next move towards that.

P.S. i've never watched the whole stuff in TV, and don't plan on doing so. any referrance to the TV storyline is thus lost on me. i'm here for the game. :)
The finale of the tv show was in republic city, so you're correct.

I'm not gonna spoil anything else because it'll be a nice surprise.

Plops77

Sep 12, 2021
Hi, For book 3 I keep seeing that obsidian is gained from two skulls in maze and by jizzing on the headless statue but I have not found any skulls and cannot figure out how to interact with the headless statue. I've turned the wheel to open both doors.

Not even sure if I need more obsidian (how do I even see how much I have?), upgraded tavern and hospital a few times and have definitely completed at least 6, but fairly certain 7 quests. De-hypnotised Suki, Joo Dee, Jin and possibly someone else. Have Toph up to 21/24 chats, gave Ty Lee the 3 cabbages, met Sokka in the house... I cannot find anything else to progress the game. Am I missing something obvious?

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
I wonder what everyone will think if mc and jinora get caught or decide to come out about the stuff they've been doing, tenzin would definitely freak but I'm curious about everyone else, what do you guys think?

Tree76

Jun 11, 2021
I don't much feel like scrolling through the previous pages on here so could someone tell me if they've hinted at the date of the next update. Thanks!

Reactions: Mistervd

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
You're not missing anything good. Korra was an awful, awful show.
welp. my kids were into other stuff, now my grandkids as well are into other stuff. happy enough they prefer to play outside, and like to play real life games (cards and whatnot) when the outside isn't an option, like when it rains. used to have a look into the first ATLA but that's mere minutes of film. oh, watched the cine movie and that was erhm some action fantasy, thin story, thick special effects.. imo this game has way more to tell than that movie :D
soo i avoid the fimlets and focus on the game. works for me.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
welp. my kids were into other stuff, now my grandkids as well are into other stuff. happy enough they prefer to play outside, and like to play real life games (cards and whatnot) when the outside isn't an option, like when it rains. used to have a look into the first ATLA but that's mere minutes of film. oh, watched the cine movie and that was erhm some action fantasy, thin story, thick special effects.. imo this game has way more to tell than that movie :D
soo i avoid the fimlets and focus on the game. works for me.
Film? You mean the movie that Avatar fans pretend doesn't exist because it sucked so much ass?

If you watch Avatar the Last Airbender you will not be disappointed. It's a phenomenal show well worth your time!

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
I don't much feel like scrolling through the previous pages on here so could someone tell me if they've hinted at the date of the next update. Thanks!
They are hoping for the end of this month, however are unsure if they will actually be able to get a build together for then, so it might go into October.

AbyssalPitlord

Aug 10, 2019
Am I the only one got chill when MC just realize he talk to no one?I mean all this time I though there is someone else in the other side of the wall.Then,we all found out there is no one there.Just a storage closet.No wonder the guard feel sorry for him.
After the reveal, I for some reason assumed he might have been talking to a guard (or janitor?) as opposed to a (imaginary) prisoner, and they were unhappy with their job or something. Didn't even consider that the joke was he was crazy and imagining things, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Genji
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes