IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Last edited:

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
How the fuck is this finale still going. Has MITY given an ETA on when this game will be finished completely?
They try to finish the Love Route this year, but with their tendency to add more stuff than they initially planned, it's most likely next year when they're finished with the love route; there's also the “epilogue” sorta thing where they'll tie up the loose threads of the story. So yeah, next year sounds most reasonable, given that there're no major setbacks like last year.

durachek144

Jul 21, 2020
Everyone has Ikki's handjob scene and some other one, but i do not have this, i couldn't even spot a dialogue with it, what am i doing wrong, is this because i started not from book 1 but book4? (because my save files dissappeared and i didn't want repeat all game again)?

• Angry
Reactions: Genji

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Everyone has Ikki's handjob scene and some other one, but i do not have this, i couldn't even spot a dialogue with it, what am i doing wrong, is this because i started not from book 1 but book4? (because my save files dissappeared and i didn't want repeat all game again)?
most likely you picked a non loli choice early in the bk4 love route, or later on; there are some decisions where you have to really go down the "i'm a pedo" path, so to speak, with each single decision. it's several times where you can pick a "not-so-pedo" desicion and then miss content.

Reactions: TodboT and d3v0id

durachek144

Jul 21, 2020
most likely you picked a non loli choice early in the bk4 love route, or later on; there are some decisions where you have to really go down the "i'm a pedo" path, so to speak, with each single decision. it's several times where you can pick a "not-so-pedo" desicion and then miss content.
i actually don't really care about missed content, but i couldn't understand why other people had it, and i don't, ty for the answer

Reactions: F1forhalp

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
i actually don't really care about missed content, but i couldn't understand why other people had it, and i don't, ty for the answer
because some people want to see this content and others don't, it's up to the person to choose, there's the moment carrying Korra that you can choose, there's the moment with Jorina, there's the moment with the captured Ikki.

Reactions: ironbox
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes