EphemeralDream

Nov 11, 2020
as far as i recall, she's in the throne room at daytimes; you may have to advance there. didn't read that in your text, so maybe you have missed that.
Unfortunately when I go to the throne room there's just a Fire Nation guard telling me Azula said I'm not allowed there and going to Zuko's room has had no effect. I haven't been able to get further dialogue with anyone else either. The hooded salesman says he has nothing for me and the alley is empty otherwise. Rei only has her unlocked sex scenes to offer and at night the tower is empty. I've tried to free and imprison the thief and in both cases there's no effect of Azula. Iroh only tells me to wait for Azula to come for me. Mai only offers her shop services after the mission to stop the thief is completed. I actually believe the only thing I haven't tried is freeing one or more of the farm girls.

Thank you for trying to help though.

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017

Donny G24

Oct 8, 2020
You
Unfortunately when I go to the throne room there's just a Fire Nation guard telling me Azula said I'm not allowed there and going to Zuko's room has had no effect. I haven't been able to get further dialogue with anyone else either. The hooded salesman says he has nothing for me and the alley is empty otherwise. Rei only has her unlocked sex scenes to offer and at night the tower is empty. I've tried to free and imprison the thief and in both cases there's no effect of Azula. Iroh only tells me to wait for Azula to come for me. Mai only offers her shop services after the mission to stop the thief is completed. I actually believe the only thing I haven't tried is freeing one or more of the farm girls.

need to keep fighting earthbenders outside the city, maybe. have you visited mai at night? ty lee?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019

@Donny G24 has a point there; you didn't mention that you had done anything with Ty Lee. being fact that Azula wants both Mai and Ty Lee "back to her" sort of, maybe there's something amiss.. along with scenes for just Ty Lee, also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
etc., not going into details, but it's part of the slave route as well.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
A fairly decent game to a point, had decent graphics and better humor than most.
The puzzles were idiotic, uncalled for and nearly ruined the game completely for me.
The objection is fair enough—but I replayed the routes so often that I don't really mind them anymore, and would it find quite weird if they weren't there anymore. (Except the crabs. Fuck them crabs.)

EphemeralDream

Nov 11, 2020
@Donny G24 has a point there; you didn't mention that you had done anything with Ty Lee. being fact that Azula wants both Mai and Ty Lee "back to her" sort of, maybe there's something amiss.. along with scenes for just Ty Lee, also
etc., not going into details, but it's part of the slave route as well.
I haven't actually seen anything available with Ty Lee apart from gambling with her, and the guards just tell my they're having a private party. I've tried visiting Mai at night and the shop is just closed. I've tried following a few walkthroughs to the letter and for some reason the game just never allows the following Azula scene after the night scene where you remove her underwear and choose to cum on her breasts or pelvis. It's just that scene every night. I feel like there's a flag that's supposed to be checked after you catch the thief with the mask that isn't being checked for whatever reason.

I didn't even realize it was a glitch for a while. I kept fighting earth bender for like 40 in game days and got the farm up to like 50+ girls thinking I needed to get to the cap of 99 girls before something else happened. Then I looked at a walkthrough and learned I was wasting my time.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I haven't actually seen anything available with Ty Lee apart from gambling with her, and the guards just tell my they're having a private party. I've tried visiting Mai at night and the shop is just closed. I've tried following a few walkthroughs to the letter and for some reason the game just never allows the following Azula scene after the night scene where you remove her underwear and choose to cum on her breasts or pelvis. It's just that scene every night. I feel like there's a flag that's supposed to be checked after you catch the thief with the mask that isn't being checked for whatever reason.

I didn't even realize it was a glitch for a while. I kept fighting earth bender for like 40 in game days and got the farm up to like 50+ girls thinking I needed to get to the cap of 99 girls before something else happened. Then I looked at a walkthrough and learned I was wasting my time.
some key figures seem to be missing; Mai's stolen weapons, Ty Lee's sugar daddy... well lessee,
i'm not to deep into the spaghetti coding of the older books, but maybe if you create a spike, as in, doing just 1 or 2 things to max, might have created a lockup somewhere, which is really hard to reproduce.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
sometimes previous books become unplayable in a new update because the same keyword has been used twice in the code that could have happened again been a while since i played book 2 and im guessing that those answering in this forum havent played it in the new update aswell so because of that it could stay unnoticed for pretty long and only new players encounter it.

Reactions: EphemeralDream

EphemeralDream

Nov 11, 2020
some key figures seem to be missing; Mai's stolen weapons, Ty Lee's sugar daddy... well lessee,
i'm not to deep into the spaghetti coding of the older books, but maybe if you create a spike, as in, doing just 1 or 2 things to max, might have created a lockup somewhere, which is really hard to reproduce.
I did get the mission for Mai's stolen weapons. That's where the game seems to lock up. After completing that mission and catching the thief there's no further advancement with Azula. During the day and night I can't enter the throne room, I can only go into Azula's room once after that mission during the day for her shower scene where you briefly spy on her masterbating, and at night it replays the scene that leads to Azula sending you to Mai to investigate the stolen weapons.

I didn't know about Ty Lee being able to run out of money though. I won several games for 100 gold and she says she only has 75 every time so I assumed that was just an infinitely repeatable scene and that she didn't actually have an inventory of money it was deducting from. I doubt it's related to the issue I'm having since things involving Ty Lee were much later in the walkthrough I was using, but I'll try it just to see if I can progress that plot. Thanks for that information though.

I'll also give the whole rotation thing a shot. I just wish I knew if that second bedroom scene with Azula was even supposed to play more than once. Since it leads into a quest and always ends with Azula meeting you in the courtyard to tell you to go and meet Mai, it seems like it's something that should only happen the one time with her bedroom being locked until the following scene was available. It's all very strange.

Reactions: Mistervd

MagaguAzul

Jul 11, 2021
Can someone help me i don't have any fucking idea how to progress on the quest to broken toph im on 2/5 but don't know how to continue

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I did get the mission for Mai's stolen weapons. That's where the game seems to lock up. After completing that mission and catching the thief there's no further advancement with Azula. During the day and night I can't enter the throne room, I can only go into Azula's room once after that mission during the day for her shower scene where you briefly spy on her masterbating, and at night it replays the scene that leads to Azula sending you to Mai to investigate the stolen weapons.

I didn't know about Ty Lee being able to run out of money though. I won several games for 100 gold and she says she only has 75 every time so I assumed that was just an infinitely repeatable scene and that she didn't actually have an inventory of money it was deducting from. I doubt it's related to the issue I'm having since things involving Ty Lee were much later in the walkthrough I was using, but I'll try it just to see if I can progress that plot. Thanks for that information though.

I'll also give the whole rotation thing a shot. I just wish I knew if that second bedroom scene with Azula was even supposed to play more than once. Since it leads into a quest and always ends with Azula meeting you in the courtyard to tell you to go and meet Mai, it seems like it's something that should only happen the one time with her bedroom being locked until the following scene was available. It's all very strange.
oookay now i'm a little confused, there might be a mixup. Azula shower scene was love route, right? i thought you got stuck in the slave route? sorry haven't been playing FET in a while. about the stolen weapons, maybe try the other way and "let it slide" to open a different outcome. i'm entirely not sure if that fixes anything.. merely throwing ideas based on what i recall to have done when i played book2.. been few weeks now; real life first.

Reactions: EphemeralDream

EphemeralDream

Nov 11, 2020
oookay now i'm a little confused, there might be a mixup. Azula shower scene was love route, right? i thought you got stuck in the slave route? sorry haven't been playing FET in a while. about the stolen weapons, maybe try the other way and "let it slide" to open a different outcome. i'm entirely not sure if that fixes anything.. merely throwing ideas based on what i recall to have done when i played book2.. been few weeks now; real life first.
Yeah, I'm stuck on the love route and can't proceed. That fact might have been lost through my replies since I only mentioned it in my first post. Thanks you for trying to help though. And yeah, I tried both outcomes with the thief in two different playthroughs but the end result was the same. Whether she's released or sent to prison Azula gets trapped in a loop and nothing I've tried during both day and night have broken her out of it.

I'm starting to think Chains123 was right and something may have been broken by a new release and it's just gone mostly undetected because people haven't been replaying the older chapters. My fault for being tardy to the party.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes