Jul 28, 2017
Uhm... Am i stupid or i missing something? Book 4, slave route, resistance 80, morality 90. After scene with masturbation and Amon's mask. No dialogues with any character, stats caped, "hint" button is disabled.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Uhm... Am i stupid or i missing something? Book 4, slave route, resistance 80, morality 90. After scene with masturbation and Amon's mask. No dialogues with any character, stats caped, "hint" button is disabled.
Talk to your wife. She will suggest a day of swimming in the park. If you are past that, then talk to shady or the police chief.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
How the fuck is this finale still going. Has MITY given an ETA on when this game will be finished completely?
The game skipped like 8 monthly builds total over the past year and a half. It wasn't until very recently they managed to keep up with their previous schedule.

Had they kept up the pace of previous books this one would've been finished early this year at the latest. There's probably a book 5/epilogue right after so don't expect it to end soon.

Reactions: CarpeDiem69

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I love that this project is still going and i don't get people that have problem with it .

Any update on new update ?

• Angry
Reactions: Genji

EphemeralDream

Nov 11, 2020
Has anyone else encountered a game breaking bug in book 2 of v0.9.5c where Azula will not progress to the her next bedroom scene after Iroh has been visited in the prison? I've found myself trapped in an endless loop where the main story with Azula won't progress. I've been able to progress in certain parts of the story indirectly related to Azula. I can access the tactics decisions with Rei and progress to the rank of general. I was also able to access the second conversation with Iroh where he tells you to wait for Azula to invite you somewhere. But the only scenes I seen with Azula have been the first two shower scenes, her first two evening bedroom scenes, and a handful of training scenes including the scene where you heat her tub and the mission where you retrieve her shoes. Whenever visiting her room during the day, it's locked. When going for training after completing the scenes I mentioned she says there are other things I should be taking care of. And when visiting her room at night I just get the second scene again which leads to her trying to send me to talk to Mai and restart the quest I've already finished. That happens to be a dead end since Mai doesn't initiate the dialogue about the robbery a second time.

I tried to summarize the issue with as much detail as possible. If anyone else has run into this glitch on the love path I would appreciate whatever information you have on how to fix it.

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
I haven't played book 4 yet, is that Jinora? why does she look like a woman instead of like a Loli? Is it because of patron restrictions?

EDIT: Silly me, that's an edit. Hope she looks like a proper loli.
B4 Love route is set later in the timeline than B4 Slave route, so Jinora is older.

What is the function of morality in book 2
Ending is different depending of morality, plus there's a watersports scene available if you have low morality.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

alohomora1234

Mar 22, 2020
hi on book 2 slave route, eventhough i have all the 3/3 evening scenes i cant unlock the azulu sex scene.... at the tower i can warn rai wich is a point of no return.

also, i bought a slave girl but i dont even know where she is haha.

Last edited:

Rex1980

Sep 21, 2020
No new content. They “removed version 0.9.5b and uploaded v0.9.5c because version b had a bug where you could unlock a scene at the wrong moment”
In version 0.9.5.c you can't finish the missing kid quest. There is a bug in this quest. Or do you have to finish it twice?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
hi on book 2 slave route, eventhough i have all the 3/3 evening scenes i cant unlock the azulu sex scene.... at the tower i can warn rai wich is a point of no return.

also, i bought a slave girl but i dont even know where she is haha.
The sex scenes only happen after you broke Azula. So don't worry and go on with the story.

Reactions: alohomora1234

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Has anyone else encountered a game breaking bug in book 2 of v0.9.5c where Azula will not progress to the her next bedroom scene after Iroh has been visited in the prison? I've found myself trapped in an endless loop where the main story with Azula won't progress. I've been able to progress in certain parts of the story indirectly related to Azula. I can access the tactics decisions with Rei and progress to the rank of general. I was also able to access the second conversation with Iroh where he tells you to wait for Azula to invite you somewhere. But the only scenes I seen with Azula have been the first two shower scenes, her first two evening bedroom scenes, and a handful of training scenes including the scene where you heat her tub and the mission where you retrieve her shoes. Whenever visiting her room during the day, it's locked. When going for training after completing the scenes I mentioned she says there are other things I should be taking care of. And when visiting her room at night I just get the second scene again which leads to her trying to send me to talk to Mai and restart the quest I've already finished. That happens to be a dead end since Mai doesn't initiate the dialogue about the robbery a second time.

I tried to summarize the issue with as much detail as possible. If anyone else has run into this glitch on the love path I would appreciate whatever information you have on how to fix it.
as far as i recall, she's in the throne room at daytimes; you may have to advance there. didn't read that in your text, so maybe you have missed that.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes