zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
MITY is apparently taking a hiatus, according to :

Mity Patreon.jpg

There doesn't seem to be a new post about why they're taking a break yet.

EDIT: Oidem is right, he talked about taking a break in the latest Patreon post, I had completely missed that.

Last edited:

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah, I'm stuck on the love route and can't proceed. That fact might have been lost through my replies since I only mentioned it in my first post. Thanks you for trying to help though. And yeah, I tried both outcomes with the thief in two different playthroughs but the end result was the same. Whether she's released or sent to prison Azula gets trapped in a loop and nothing I've tried during both day and night have broken her out of it.

I'm starting to think Chains123 was right and something may have been broken by a new release and it's just gone mostly undetected because people haven't been replaying the older chapters. My fault for being tardy to the party.
It's working alright for me, with 0.9.5c that is.
I understand you didn't spoke with Mai at night so far. If so, you have to progress with Azula more. Visit her at night and masturbate until she wakes up and also vist her at day in her room/shower. Both scenes have multiple stages so you may have to do it more than once.
At one point (if you have fought enough earth benders) Azula will ask you to meet her at night.
Can someone help me i don't have any fucking idea how to progress on the quest to broken toph im on 2/5 but don't know how to continue
You're new, so I'll give you the advise to use the search funtion for threads, it's working quite good.
Do every Toph "night activity" at least one time again and you should be good.

EphemeralDream

Nov 11, 2020
It's working alright for me, with 0.9.5c that is.
I understand you didn't spoke with Mai at night so far. If so, you have to progress with Azula more. Visit her at night and masturbate until she wakes up and also vist her at day in her room/shower. Both scenes have multiple stages so you may have to do it more than once.
At one point (if you have fought enough earth benders) Azula will ask you to meet her at night.

You're new, so I'll give you the advise to use the search funtion for threads, it's working quite good.
Do every Toph "night activity" at least one time again and you should be good.
As I've said, I've fought earth benders up until the point that I'm made a general and I visited Azula nightly for upwards of 40+ in game days. I've also progressed the farm mistakenly believing getting 99 girls and milking them daily was the solution. Azula has two daytime shower scenes and from that point on her room is locked during the day. At night the second scene where you masterbate to her and cum on her while she's sleeping replays every night. She never wakes up. It just leads to her trying to send you to speak with Mai again to restart the mission to find the stolen weapon shipment, but Mai doesn't register the bug and will only have her shop menu available. I also visited every other available in game location multiple times at night and during the day without it having any effect on Azula. The only thing I haven't done is gamble with Ty Lee enough to start the sugar daddy event, but it doesn't seem like that's a prerequisite for getting Azula's 3rd night time bedroom scene.

Are you on the love route or the slave route? It's the love route that's not working for me. From what I've heard it seems like the slave route may be working normally.

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
I want to be excited for a new update, but the entire Korra book has been utter trash so far.

The slave route had more to do with side character than Korra, the MC never took advantage of the influence and corruption he had over her, instead he just dressed as Amon and raped her outright.

Now the love route was stuck in that bullshit swamp for two updates, and the writing has been awful compared to past love routes. Even book one was better than this.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I want to be excited for a new update, but the entire Korra book has been utter trash so far.

The slave route had more to do with side character than Korra, the MC never took advantage of the influence and corruption he had over her, instead he just dressed as Amon and raped her outright.

Now the love route was stuck in that bullshit swamp for two updates, and the writing has been awful compared to past love routes. Even book one was better than this.
To be fair its a love route based on korra so i didnt expect much and atleast theres some good side characters besides the ones that look like therye 60years old im not into grannys

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
This is probably because I find Korra more aesthetically pleasing than most other Avatar characters, but I really enjoyed her love route this far with the whole heal-through-love-sex-and-friendship. Also, having the MC become a genuinely good guy and helping her (and others) felt pretty good. Again, this could be because I'm a sucker for sad-but-not-truly-sad romance.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
This is probably because I find Korra more aesthetically pleasing than most other Avatar characters, but I really enjoyed her love route this far with the whole heal-through-love-sex-and-friendship. Also, having the MC become a genuinely good guy and helping her (and others) felt pretty good. Again, this could be because I'm a sucker for sad-but-not-truly-sad romance.
Yeah, I like love route so far as well. I never expected that it'd live up to the standard of book 2 or 3 but I enjoyed what we got—there're some genuinely nice moments with not only Korra but also Jinora, and I couldn't ask for more.

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
Well i cant agree on that, at least for me the slave route was really good just BECAUSE its not focussed solely on stupid Korra & because i really really hate that utter trash character + her shitty behavior. She alone is the reason why i stopped watching the show somewhere in the middle of season 1 so it was fun to humiliate and disgrace her :KEK: (Also young Jinora is :love:)

The love route so far is good-ish but thats mostly because Ikki, Opal and of course Jinora are saving the day here. I was never a big Toph fan so the swamp was pretty shitty (Exception again ofc Jorina & when Jinora + Ikki show up) But also because Book 4 was a clusterfuck in terms of development with shitty ghosting, hiatus, exploding hardware, dying pets & all kinds of sicknesses etc.

But i must say Mity really did a good job in making stupid Korra likable in the love route so far, even to the point that i may pickup TloK again in the future.

Allthough all that is needed for the book 4 love route to claim first place over book 2 for me is more A+ sexy Jinora time. I want to stuff all of her holes & see that impregnated inflated belly with my spunk flowing out everywhere by the end of that route so i hope mity will grant me that last wish of mine :love:

fiendkingg

Jul 20, 2017

I think the worst part is having no appearance from adult toph wasted opportunity

Reactions: B2B2 and Mistervd

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
As I've said, I've fought earth benders up until the point that I'm made a general and I visited Azula nightly for upwards of 40+ in game days. I've also progressed the farm mistakenly believing getting 99 girls and milking them daily was the solution. Azula has two daytime shower scenes and from that point on her room is locked during the day. At night the second scene where you masterbate to her and cum on her while she's sleeping replays every night. She never wakes up. It just leads to her trying to send you to speak with Mai again to restart the mission to find the stolen weapon shipment, but Mai doesn't register the bug and will only have her shop menu available. I also visited every other available in game location multiple times at night and during the day without it having any effect on Azula. The only thing I haven't done is gamble with Ty Lee enough to start the sugar daddy event, but it doesn't seem like that's a prerequisite for getting Azula's 3rd night time bedroom scene.

Are you on the love route or the slave route? It's the love route that's not working for me. From what I've heard it seems like the slave route may be working normally.
As soon as you get the "stolen weapon shipment" quest, Azula should ask you to join her sleeping. If that doesn't trigger for you, your game may be glitched. (Marty changed some code for Azula's farm so there might be a new bug because of that but that needs some investigation)

Iroh is also a trigger for Azula. You need to speak twice to him. The second time will only count if you spoke to Captain Rei first.

The only thing I haven't done is gamble with Ty Lee enough to start the sugar daddy event
That's slave route exclusive, forget about that.

Reactions: EphemeralDream

EphemeralDream

Nov 11, 2020
As soon as you get the "stolen weapon shipment" quest, Azula should ask you to join her sleeping. If that doesn't trigger for you, your game may be glitched. (Marty changed some code for Azula's farm so there might be a new bug because of that but that needs some investigation)

Iroh is also a trigger for Azula. You need to speak twice to him. The second time will only count if you spoke to Captain Rei first.

That's slave route exclusive, forget about that.
Yeah, I spoke with Iroh until he started repeating that I needed to wait for Azula and then played another 40+ days testing various other locations and theories and got nowhere fast. I guess it must just be a bug in the code and I'll just have to wait until it's eventually fixed.

Thanks for the information.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes