kaggen

Jun 25, 2020
Just noticed in the gallery Jinora sleep fuck, either spelled wrong or it is suppose to be Jorina he is fucking? because tenzin didnt meet her at all untill mc go to swamp which is must later on in the story

Last edited:

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
Seeing Azula, Mai, and Tai Lee again was incredibly surprising. I thought when Tenzin mentioned Izumi we would get a scene with her. I wonder how much longer this book will be. Is the next update just going to be some time on the island/Republic City, then straight to the platinum mech fight, and then the end?

Reactions: noahgreed

srhate666

Jul 28, 2021
[QUOTE = "kaggen, postagem: 6664952, membro: 2515740"]
você precisa comprar chiclete da Shady primeiro
[/CITAR]

I buy it, I'll talk to her only in the tower, but then trim the opal

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
im dissapointed we didnt see Mai kid,come on,mentioning it is enough..or ty lee.

DickRickle

Feb 28, 2020
Friends of many different cloths, a fellow peruser of nefarious games comes to you in a time of need. I ask simply to be given reprieve from my pain. The pain of losing another goddang save file after hours of game time... It's an injustice! So, for just one save file a day (in this case the one time payment of one) you could help a poor soul looking to engage in some... questionable content. All it takes is one file to save a life. Or at least make someone's day brighter. Thank you for your time.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
imagine she fuck other guys while you are away,lmao..Does anyone want NTR route and suggest it to Mity?i dont mind

• Angry
Reactions: Mahony

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
Okay, apparently I fucked up with Jorina and she is no longer available for swamp sex. Please correct me if I am wrong, but is it even possible to tell her goodbye before leaving the swamp?

Also, adjacent, how do you get Jinora in the hay? I keep getting lead off by Tenzin with long talks.

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
Playing Pai Sho to make money is so shit. I have been trying for 30 minutes straight to get 50 points and still have come nowhere close. Am I literally an idiot or does this seem really badly designed?
It's not too bad, once you realize diagonals count. Just need to think ahead and try and make sure you leave outs. Thought there are times the rng really fucks you in the ass.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Playing Pai Sho to make money is so shit. I have been trying for 30 minutes straight to get 50 points and still have come nowhere close. Am I literally an idiot or does this seem really badly designed?
Its not too bad tbh, I feel all they have to do is increase how much money you make from it and lessen how many pieces appear on the board after each move

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes