The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
It's not too bad, once you realize diagonals count. Just need to think ahead and try and make sure you leave outs. Thought there are times the rng really fucks you in the ass.
that rng is what makes it really bad its not like theres an ai thats deliberately trying to beat you its just random and that removes most strategies and makes it so you just have to hope youre lucky

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Would anyone be able to help me? I am currently in Toph's slave route trying to progress through it, I managed to break down 2 walls but says that I need to break down more if I want to progress as an earth bender.

Edit: I am at the part where I am looking for Jo Dee

Last edited:

retardedotaku23

Jul 30, 2017
Well I may be reaching here but would anyone have a save they're willing to share. Even one from last update. I just don't want to dedicate the time of playing through the chapter for what feels like the 20th time.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Would anyone be able to help me? I am currently in Toph's slave route trying to progress through it, I managed to break down 2 walls but says that I need to break down more if I want to progress as an earth bender.

Edit: I am at the part where I am looking for Jo Dee
when in doubt, go everywhere and do everything until you find something new. do NOT apply this advice to anything bigger than games with these small maps or you'll be stuck visiting each pixel of gta5 cause you forgot what your next objective is, cheers

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes