PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
>Izumi is the daughter of Zuko and Azula
I guess this is what Mity meant by not trying to make previous choices matter in future books. Not that I mind though the retcon is spot on for this game.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
also,its good Mity is open with any fetish,so i suggest some in the discord.The fetish is not for snowflakes though.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
In my humble opinion the last two updates are just lazy, repetitive crap. Change my mind
I don't want to change your mind, just let you know that you have no glue of game development. If you can do half the content Marty did in those updates in twice the time, I'll eat my shoes.

Reactions: d3v0id

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
I don't want to change your mind, just let you know that you have no glue of game development. If you can do half the content Marty did in those updates in twice the time, I'll eat my shoes.
grats, you triggered me. eat your shoes then. this game offers nothing special, all that's interesting is the Art. The story is not that innovative and the game mechanics are low or maybe even below... various of the fights and other mechanics remind me of my first steps in programming.
what's taking a while is the drawing. because those graphics are actually really great, which is why i'm watching the progress here. and - big bonus! - they are animated! animated 2D! that's one hell of a job.

give me the graphic and i could finish this game in 2 weeks XD
ah and pay me... XD

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
grats, you triggered me. eat your shoes then. this game offers nothing special, all that's interesting is the Art. The story is not that innovative and the game mechanics are low or maybe even below... various of the fights and other mechanics remind me of my first steps in programming.
what's taking a while is the drawing. because those graphics are actually really great, which is why i'm watching the progress here. and - big bonus! - they are animated! animated 2D! that's one hell of a job.

ah and pay me... XD
Point is, Marty did all of that on his own, including art.
PS
And I pay you when you deliver a product. You have 3 months.

Wipp

Jan 8, 2018
This was a really solid update. I'm glad that this game is getting updated more frequently as it's one of the few erotic games where I find a majority of the scenes and writing enjoyable overall.

xgtxx

Jun 27, 2020

ah and pay me... XD
1633023622231.png

asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
I'm a big fan of transformation kinda stuff and when mc became Korra, it gave me so much of expectations and then not happening T_T
Dont know if author reads there and pretty sure he doesn't, but it would be cool optional root (?)

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
I'm a big fan of transformation kinda stuff and when mc became Korra, it gave me so much of expectations and then not happening T_T
Dont know if author reads there and pretty sure he doesn't, but it would be cool optional root (?)
thats something that might be possible to be modded someone who knows how to programm in renpy and change the grahpics in something like gimp could do that. All the scenes in this game consist of multiple parts that get pieced together so it is possible to create new scenes that look similar to old ones but have different skin tones or actors in them with minimal effort.

however ive only seen fanart created that way no actual mods but with every update that includes art more stuff becomes possible because you can mix and match from all the scenes from all books as long as it fits to create something new.

the developers themeselfes wont do it tho im sure of it.

Reactions: Perkele48
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes