Grex

Mar 22, 2018
I made both the end of Azula and the end of Mai in book 2, probably my save from book 4 is from Mai's route, do you want to change saves?
ohh, maybe it is that, unfortunately i usually went for the slave rute so i don´t have the love-rute counterpart.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
ohh, maybe it is that, unfortunately i usually went for the slave rute so i don´t have the love-rute counterpart.

I have saves for both the routes and endings of all the books, except for the scene with Azula, and I'm too lazy to start over book 4.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I imagine is locked unless you do her ending, tho it makes no sense for those who took the loving both girls ending in book 2 that Mai doesn't even recognize you or speaks to you.
Thats fucking stupid.What the hell Dev thinking?

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
question are you meant to fail the luggage stuff,or is there a proper order?
If you mean in book 2 ember island there is a proper order dont remember it tho but its pretty obvious and i think they tell you what colours they like

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I imagine is locked unless you do her ending, tho it makes no sense for those who took the loving both girls ending in book 2 that Mai doesn't even recognize you or speaks to you.
Thats fucking stupid.What the hell Dev thinking?
Keep in mind this is a bughunt version(one with a snazy "this is really broken,yo"-addendum at that)and chances are the content simply isnt implemented yet.
Intentionally locking the harem-path to Azula seems like a really unlikely decision(moreso since it appears to be the predominantly chosen route).

DZeil

Jan 4, 2020
so the order i have is the rectangular coffin,the red trunk,and the soft bags are the things messing me up
The dialog is bugged: Incorrect speaker.

MC: "There aren't any names..."
Tylee: "It's easy to tell..."
Tylee: "I don't really care about color, as long as it's feminine..."
Tylee Azula: "I like trunks, detest pink."
Mai: "And I like black."

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes