TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
You can get her scene if you finished Book 2 with her ending

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And for those wondering:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's funny you mention that, because Izumi is stated to be Azula's daughter in my version. And the MC in book 2 was Zuko, so Izumi's parents were brother and sister. But she's mad that her mom is fucking the MC.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
So... I took a break from checking here not long before the hiatus was broken, it seems...
and now there are extra scenes from when you play through a previous book on the same save, you say? Sweet!

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
1 . I was wondering what will happen is shady somehow will need to hire himself , i wasnt expecting that to happen XD

2 . I guessed the Game of PAI SHO (when Ty Lee proposed a reward game) XD

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
It's funny you mention that, because Izumi is stated to be Azula's daughter in my version. And the MC in book 2 was Zuko, so Izumi's parents were brother and sister. But she's mad that her mom is fucking the MC.
Maybe Izumi doesn't know that Zuko is her dad in this version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TrueJackal

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
this update made me realize something, I can no longer judge if it was good or bad based on my feelings, because I can no longer feel horny for the characters in the game, and in the scenes, it goes beyond this game, I always feel a need for new, so i almost never touch myself to old content, i remember when i was playing chapter 3 when it was being produced, i had the horny for toph, but after i went back to play i didn't feel the same thing, in book 4 the only thing that made me feel something was Jinora and the whole matter of incest, being wrong, her being... you understand, now the only thing that would cheer me up would be another loli scene, not from Ikki, but from some other character, so I didn't feel anything for the update even though had big things..., Flacid cock sad.

Roter

May 27, 2020
how do you win the game with ty lee? So far it is the only minigame Mity's made that i just dont understand

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Why wouldnt she be?Her (at that point elderly)mother suddenly starts screwing a random commoner,which must appear completely out of character for the otherwise rather distant Azula/Mai.
Its the equivalent of Queen Elizabeth suddenly picking up street hookers on a state visit.
Izumi is bound to be freaked out(which is nothing to say about the damage to the family´s reputation it could cause).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

dadsa6das4

Jul 31, 2021
this is insane !!!
this game was one of the best games on the website, and after a while (start of book4) dev started delaying and I don't know if it's me or not but the last few updates are not comparable to old updates *usuals* at all.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes