YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
For me, add the book 2 girls in 4 is a error, makes the book 2 useless and without nothing special. But is just me, i guess.
Also i dont like Azula being the mother of Izumi, if you dont want mei being the mother (who is likely in canon) you can make azula his uncle in a relationship like Zuko and iroh.
it seems like she is only the mother if she is your pair AND pregnant at the book 2
which is the first actual link between book saves until now. So... I myself like the idea. Will it be expanded later with other characters...?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I used to think I was a above average person. Not too smart but not dumb either... this fucking minigame made doubt that now.
I think most people did... This took me like nearly 30 attempts before I finally strike a win..

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I'm such a fucking dumbass, you can move to any block as long as there's a space for a pai sho piece to pass and it's not that hard to win.. I thought the pai sho piece moves were only limited to 1-2 blocks xD

Mr Secret

Dec 18, 2019
okay so there's nothing really new in 9.6b except for the dialogue updates I'm guessing? just tried it out and so far nothing new was added.

NnyVasquez

Oct 15, 2020
mini game wasn't too bad a bit rng based yeah but worst and hardest mini game? definitely got to give that to dandy boy adventure car chase

Apr 6, 2021
Where is the 0.9.6b for Android? I tought it was usual to repost Mity's Patreon here after the update release.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes