F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I'm sorta annoyed that I can't review the game again. Best game on the site, bar none!
Option a) may see if you can just full edit your old review, or
Option b) actually you can: go to your own review, hit "report" and fill into the report reason something like, you have revised your opinion (or something you want as explanation) and request for the review to be removed. then you can write a new one.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Seems you are a real romantic and truly love Mai, not just her looks. :sneaky:
Yes, back when watching ATLA I really despised Mai, up to her mutiny at The Boiling Rock. Then my feelings sort of did 180-noscope, and she's a waifu ever since.

In FET it's amazing how Mai is just ugly - up to the moment she smiles, and then she's the prettiest creature ever to roam the earth.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How the HELL did this game get tagged with humor? I started to play this game and I got sick of it by the 5th training day.. There is no humor it's damn insults after insults and the personalities of the fucking girls are twisted. Sorry but my idea of fun is definitely not having and MC that is a dick head and females full of insults.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
How the HELL did this game get tagged with humor? I started to play this game and I got sick of it by the 5th training day.. There is no humor it's damn insults after insults and the personalities of the fucking girls are twisted. Sorry but my idea of fun is definitely not having and MC that is a dick head and females full of insults.
Dude.... calm down.

It got tagged with humor because it gets many people to laugh. Evidently it's not for you. Move on.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
You know it has a slave and a love route, right?

Reactions: d3v0id and Redburn

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Why wouldnt she be?Her (at that point elderly)mother suddenly starts screwing a random commoner,which must appear completely out of character for the otherwise rather distant Azula/Mai.
Its the equivalent of Queen Elizabeth suddenly picking up street hookers on a state visit.
Izumi is bound to be freaked out(which is nothing to say about the damage to the family´s reputation it could cause).
I understand that she'd be put off with the optics given her social status. But it's still funny to think she'd have serious grievances with anything sexual when her parents are brother and sister.

zarn

May 29, 2021
So no new scenes or events with this new update just a bug fix?
The letters at the end of a version denotes only bugfixes. The next version with new content will be 0.97a (bughunt), and few days after that 0.97b (early access).

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes