Georgiy1108

Jun 11, 2018
I have a full hd monitor, but the game quality is hd. It's ridiculous in 2021 to make a game in such a terrible resolution. Some people have 2k or 4k monitors. The image looks soapy.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I have a full hd monitor, but the game quality is hd. It's ridiculous in 2021 to make a game in such a terrible resolution. Some people have 2k or 4k monitors. The image looks soapy.
Isn't this a Ren'py/PyGame limitation? If you use Ren'py internal animation engine you save space but limited in graphics. If you use non-native anims/movies a game as long as FET will be several dozens Gb which is unacceptable.

Georgiy1108

Jun 11, 2018
Isn't this a Ren'py/PyGame limitation? If you use Ren'py internal animation engine you save space but limited in graphics. If you use non-native anims/movies a game as long as FET will be several dozens Gb which is unacceptable.
It is not true. I tried to increase the quality of the images. The size of the game grew proportionally.

Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
It is not true. I tried to increase the quality of the images. The size of the game grew proportionally.
you can resize to your hearts content, the devs however will stick to their tools, and have found a image quality that covers a certain range of screen sizes. the situation gets even worse if somehow some of the stupidsmartphone users start to demand high resolution ports for their comparably tiny screens.. also, with the proportional size growth you mention, i'd like to point out the growing demand for compressed versions.. they have good reason to live with the tradeoff of lower resolution/quality for a lower download size. it does make sense.

Georgiy1108

Jun 11, 2018
you can resize to your hearts content, the devs however will stick to their tools, and have found a image quality that covers a certain range of screen sizes. the situation gets even worse if somehow some of the stupidsmartphone users start to demand high resolution ports for their comparably tiny screens.. also, with the proportional size growth you mention, i'd like to point out the growing demand for compressed versions.. they have good reason to live with the tradeoff of lower resolution/quality for a lower download size. it does make sense.
Developers can make two versions. For computers and for phones. The computer version will have a larger size, 1-2 gigabytes is very small for a computer, but this will already be enough for 1080p, and maybe even 1440p.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
You ARE aware that the game is years old, right? Kinda hard to say something about a game's graphics "in 2021" if it is just following the same limitations, at most, it had years ago when it was first released without remastering those parts those.

That said, when the coder had a depression attack and the game went ina months-long hiatus, the artist did mention he was taking the break to remastering the first book, both upgrading some of the code (they were still inexperienced and it was remade better) and remaking the drawings with better quality. The code changes made it incompatible with the original game, though, so if it is ever released it would be as a sort of remastered version, so probably only after the original game (this one) is 100% done.

Its the glasses,isnt it?
Meganekko ruin every design.
Horrible,horrible glasses.
It depends, I think.
Some characters look cuter with those glasses. Others don't.
The secret is in the more emotional scenes to show them on the side or with the glasses askew so it does not cover the whole eyes like usual, increasing the scene with just that.

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
So for you pregnancy is so crucial that's its enough to make FET non-great? Hmpf, weird.
It's a great game, I just think it's a bit of a shame that the MC can meet all these great characters and have sex with them. But only Korra gets pregnant in the process. With the Love Route, I would understand that better. You basically play the good guy. But on the slave route, you're more of a villain. And such would not only try to impregnate a person. But ok, since Book 4 is finished anyway and there will be no more additions, the discussion about it is a bit superfluous.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
It depends, I think.
Some characters look cuter with those glasses. Others don't.
The secret is in the more emotional scenes to show them on the side or with the glasses askew so it does not cover the whole eyes like usual, increasing the scene with just that.
I mean,its subjective sure but I cant remember a single character that actively profited from them(gag designs that go for incredibly small eyes without glasses aside).
At best they kind of camouflage in a mundane design.
At worst...okay Imma gonna get flak for that but...you get something like Bayonetta(especially 1´s design)who looks aggressively bdsm librarian.

Isn't Izumi supposed to be Zuko's daughter? Not Azula's?
To be fair,far as I remember not even the awful comics ever divulged who her mother is.
Mai was the obvious choice but they tried their best to screw that over as well.

jshman

Apr 5, 2019
I can't start up the game every time I try he game won't go passed the start screen and all the text is illegible I know I found a solution to this before in one of the replys but for the life of me I can't find the page if anyone has a solution for this issue I would greatly appreciate it

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
At worst...okay Imma gonna get flak for that but...you get something like Bayonetta(especially 1´s design)who looks aggressively bdsm librarian.
Honestly I do like it. And... she kinda was supposed to give that vibe, as the creator himself said she is never the sub.

I do prefer when such femdom-energy girls end up becoming the sub, though

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
Found a bug in book 3 where after you go for a walk with Toph in the city and get chased out by the guards you loose all your coins... Went from 7400 coins to 47 coins after passing out in your house and waking up the next morning. I'm playing 9.6a so I'm gonna check 9.6d in hope for a fix. Just a few questions for anyone that knows. What do Toph's public points do when you make her wear the bikini in the market? I must have 100 or more by now and there's no way to check and I cant tell anything has changed. Also am I level locked at 21? I'm getting a "bk3 level 22" message in the stat screen and I'm not sure what that means... My game saves are dependent on the Katara small boobs patch and I don't see that offered anymore... Where is it? I'm not sure if this is the best place for bug reports so let me know if there's a better place to post them in the future. Other than a few easily ignored typo's this game is the coolest ren'py game I've played. Still only up to book 3 so far on the love routs. Haven't seen the cartoon yet but this almost makes me want to check it out.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes