Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Playing this now from the start and this game could really use some trimming with its grind, its a massive game at this point so little need for the artificial lengthening.

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

kaggen

Jun 25, 2020
what do you miss if you dont play love route because i only getting stuck at the first visit swamp (also started at bk 4)

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
what do you miss if you dont play love route because i only getting stuck at the first visit swamp (also started at bk 4)
For the first 3 books, Love Route is more focused in story and character development while Slave Route is more focused on the sex. Save for book 3, which I'm pretty sure we get some story scenes I did not see when playing the love route.

Book 1 it is mostly just a change in interactions, kinda same as Book 3, but in book 2 in Slave Route you are a generic person that Azula takes a liking to and in Love Route you are Zuko.

But book 4, they are VERY different stories. In Slave Route you are taking over Tenzin's body at the start of season 1, while Love Route you are an empty body while Kora is recovering around ending of 3, start of 4. Love is also still unfinished.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
For the first 3 books, Love Route is more focused in story and character development while Slave Route is more focused on the sex. Save for book 3, which I'm pretty sure we get some story scenes I did not see when playing the love route.

Book 1 it is mostly just a change in interactions, kinda same as Book 3, but in book 2 in Slave Route you are a generic person that Azula takes a liking to and in Love Route you are Zuko.

But book 4, they are VERY different stories. In Slave Route you are taking over Tenzin's body at the start of season 1, while Love Route you are an empty body while Kora is recovering around ending of 3, start of 4. Love is also still unfinished.
so are the sex scenes completely different dependings on the routes? and is there really that much more of em in the slave route?

Siiri

Jun 12, 2020
How to I get Jinora to bone down? Tenzin keeps cockblocking and I can't figure out how to distract him.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:
fet-jfan.gif fet-kfan.gif fet-azfan.gif fet-opfan.gif
links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1462756_fet-jfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1462757_fet-kfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1462868_fet-azfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1463276_fet-opfan.gif

Last edited:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Re-doing bk2 slave route. It's worse than I remembered.
Would actually agree.
It shows that it is their first post-release route.
Rather repetitive,lacking in set-pieces and only minor character development(that isnt just outright mindbreaking a character)as well as stuff that feels somewhat shoehorned in like Ty-Lee´s prostitution(that,even keeping book 3 in mind,feels...somewhat random and out of character).

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
Is there a scene with Jinora on the island? when she asks me to distract Tenzin so she can sneak away he always finds her after she goes for a 'walk'.

Siiri

Jun 12, 2020
Is there a scene with Jinora on the island? when she asks me to distract Tenzin so she can sneak away he always finds her after she goes for a 'walk'.
I figured it out! You gotta send Korra for training then give Jinora a sex doll.

Reactions: Creus

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019

How far along is love route? Like halfway done?

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
does anyone know what the difference between the book 1 love ending 3 and 4 is? i've got both endings but i can't really tell what the difference between the two is

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
How far along is love route? Like halfway done?
I have no idea. Don't think anyone besides the creators do, either.

There will be a shorter epilogue, though.
And since we now see things from the other books afecting Bk4L route, it probably will take as many decisions in account as they dare.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
does anyone know what the difference between the book 1 love ending 3 and 4 is? i've got both endings but i can't really tell what the difference between the two is
Ending 3, Katara is walking naked around the village after the ending sex scene. (Because she's not ashamed anymore to show herself after you made her walk publicly a lot).

Ending 4
She's not showing others she had sex with the Avatar.

It's a pretty low effort compared to later books, you don't even see other people watching Katara, it's text only.

https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v0-9-6d-mity.730/post-354410

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes