Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
The letters at the end of a version denotes only bugfixes. The next version with new content will be 0.97a (bughunt), and few days after that 0.97b (early access).
Sometimes he adds, or tweak, scenes. So you can't never be so sure.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Akadosan

Dec 28, 2016
How the HELL did this game get tagged with humor? I started to play this game and I got sick of it by the 5th training day.. There is no humor it's damn insults after insults and the personalities of the fucking girls are twisted. Sorry but my idea of fun is definitely not having and MC that is a dick head and females full of insults.

Because it's funny you dork.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
I will be dissapointed if MITY will not make a scene that ends by Azumi calling me "father".
I think you meant:
"Harder daddy!"
As we proceed to fuck her senseless.

Well at least we got to fuck Azula this update again. Disappointed she still doesn't wear her armour after all those decades. Military leader and stuff

yaroomjd

Nov 9, 2018
The scene with Korra in the cave implies there's a young Korra scene. Am I blind or is it just not in the game yet.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I understand that she'd be put off with the optics given her social status. But it's still funny to think she'd have serious grievances with anything sexual when her parents are brother and sister.
One degeneracy does not overshadow another.
Whats more,it was established that such family bondings werent unpreceeded(to the point that there were laws/customs about it)so it is pretty likely Izumi looks at that as normal for her bloodline.

The scene with Korra in the cave implies there's a young Korra scene. Am I blind or is it just not in the game yet.
Ufff....no its not but frankly I wouldnt expect it either.
That would go into some extreme directions that Im not sure even Mity is willing to risk(even with youth potion shenanigans thats...thats going far,especially because big brother often doesnt care about context in the first place).
And I would suggest staying vague on the topic in case BB´s watchdogs stumble over here through google.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Is there any recognition if you got both Azula and Mai pregnant in Book 2?
Outside of one offhand comment in Book 4 slave about Lin I don't know that there's any comments about the MC getting the girls pregnant in later books. I could be wrong, but I can't recall any others at the moment.

yaroomjd

Nov 9, 2018
Ufff....no its not but frankly I wouldnt expect it either.
That would go into some extreme directions that Im not sure even Mity is willing to risk(even with youth potion shenanigans thats...thats going far,especially because big brother often doesnt care about context in the first place).
And I would suggest staying vague on the topic in case BB´s watchdogs stumble over here through google.
I mean there are other games on this site that are way more obvious and 3dcg. But I was just wondering if I was just choosing wrong options anyway so it's whatever.

Akadosan

Dec 28, 2016
Outside of one offhand comment in Book 4 slave about Lin I don't know that there's any comments about the MC getting the girls pregnant in later books. I could be wrong, but I can't recall any others at the moment.
If you impregnate Toph she reminds you when you meet her again, same if you marry her, both options she talks about you leaving a pregnant wife

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I mean there are other games on this site that are way more obvious and 3dcg. But I was just wondering if I was just choosing wrong options anyway so it's whatever.
I would be awfully surprised if there is anything on the site thats skirts the lines of tc as hard as that scene would(even more so if its 3d,but the staff is rather random at times).
I wasnt talking about the site staff in the first place though but rather big P.
Anyway,question answered,topic dropped.
Move on citiziens!

Izumi has the sex appeal of a crushed cockroach. I'll pass.... Even Desna is way more feminine!
Its the glasses,isnt it?
Meganekko ruin every design.
Horrible,horrible glasses.

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
It's a shame that you can only get Korra pregnant in Book 4, Slave Route. Which actually makes no sense when you consider all the possible sex partners. Why not Asami, Jinora and Lin Beifong (and maybe even Korra's mother) too? Unfortunately that is simply missing. Otherwise a great game.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
It's a shame that you can only get Korra pregnant in Book 4... when you consider all the possible sex partners. Unfortunately that is simply missing. Otherwise a great game.
So for you pregnancy is so crucial that's its enough to make FET non-great? Hmpf, weird.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes