YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
okay so there's nothing really new in 9.6b except for the dialogue updates I'm guessing? just tried it out and so far nothing new was added.
And a way to buy more youth potions after you pay all the shady debt, which... may be a great thing.

The Tag Gay and Trap... Who's the Character? o.o
The male twin on the book 4 slave route, which you can also just choose to still see as a woman (the mc closes his eyes and imagines it is just a second of the female twin)

do you have the 9.6b for windows too?
So, people asking for it for android, mac and now windows...
So it is still for patrons only, is what I'm getting.

Reactions: Mr Secret

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
There will be released at least one new version (v0.9.6c) in the future to fix some bugs. I've already posted the differences between v0.9.6a and v0.9.6b in a previous post.

Some console commands:
$ ats_mc_money = [value]
$ b4_youth_potions = [value]

example: $ ats_mc_money = 900

I'll add two saves with 900 coins starting money, "11-1-LT1.save" for Azula's path, "11-2-LT1.save" for Mai's path. This forum will add random numbers to the file names, you have to delete them on your own first.

PS
Only use this if you've already played to this point, otherwise you'll miss some content. You have been warned.

Last edited:

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
this update made me realize something, I can no longer judge if it was good or bad based on my feelings, because I can no longer feel horny for the characters in the game, and in the scenes, it goes beyond this game, I always feel a need for new, so i almost never touch myself to old content, i remember when i was playing chapter 3 when it was being produced, i had the horny for toph, but after i went back to play i didn't feel the same thing, in book 4 the only thing that made me feel something was Jinora and the whole matter of incest, being wrong, her being... you understand, now the only thing that would cheer me up would be another loli scene, not from Ikki, but from some other character, so I didn't feel anything for the update even though had big things..., Flacid cock sad.
You are growing desensitized my brother, that is a slippery slope continue on it and soon only the sickest of things will even spark the barest ember of desire in you.

Reactions: Stannis_The_Mannis

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
i just downloaded it on here or is a and b version different?
it is a very used version notation.
this one is 0.9.6a
the 0 is for releases. at any time this number is changed, if it goes from 0 to 1 it is finally on its' "final" version, if it goes up in any other number it is a MAJOR change, as in 1.x to 2.x have big changes that may seem like different things altogether, like a remastered game.
the second number, a 9, is for big patches with additions, like for when big chunks are added to a work-in-progress game or plugin. in this game's case, they are usually when whole new rotes are added, like we are currently on the book 4 love route, all previous books having two and, in some, major differences between them (but not to the point of this one, where they do not even have the same season of their show)
the third is for major fix patches or smaller extra content, for example in this game it is when there is a story progress update.
The letter is for bugfixes and, at some times, small additions (not very recomended, as it confuses the people downloading them, but in Reogue-like evolution for example there was a character introduced in a version and everything of hers was added on letter updates...)

Bertruger

Jun 10, 2018
it is a very used version notation.
this one is 0.9.6a
the 0 is for releases. at any time this number is changed, if it goes from 0 to 1 it is finally on its' "final" version, if it goes up in any other number it is a MAJOR change, as in 1.x to 2.x have big changes that may seem like different things altogether, like a remastered game.
the second number, a 9, is for big patches with additions, like for when big chunks are added to a work-in-progress game or plugin. in this game's case, they are usually when whole new rotes are added, like we are currently on the book 4 love route, all previous books having two and, in some, major differences between them (but not to the point of this one, where they do not even have the same season of their show)
the third is for major fix patches or smaller extra content, for example in this game it is when there is a story progress update.
The letter is for bugfixes and, at some times, small additions (not very recomended, as it confuses the people downloading them, but in Reogue-like evolution for example there was a character introduced in a version and everything of hers was added on letter updates...)
Don't want to appear excessively toxic, but isn't this all super fucking obvious? IMHO dude want to know what was added in 0.96b in comparison to 0.96a.

Reactions: Xyno2112

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Don't want to appear excessively toxic, but isn't this all super fucking obvious? IMHO dude want to know what was added in 0.96b in comparison to 0.96a.
actually I quoted the wrong guy, I was supposed to quote the one right after, the one that answered him saying that a was the bughuunt and b was the full release

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
There will be released at least one new version (v0.9.6c) in the future to fix some bugs. I've already posted the differences between v0.9.6a and v0.9.6b in a previous post.

Some console commands:
$ ats_mc_money = [value]
$ b4_youth_potions = [value]

example: $ ats_mc_money = 900

I'll add two saves with 900 coins starting money, "11-1-LT1.save" for Azula's path, "11-2-LT1.save" for Mai's path. This forum will add random numbers to the file names, you have to delete them on your own first.

PS
Only use this if you've already played to this point, otherwise you'll miss some content. You have been warned.
Thanks, mate!

btw, the 2nd save (Mai) give me IOError: Couldn't find file 'bk4_love/azu/fuck/maiobblink.png' when I actually get to fuck Mai, but it seeems that it's identical to what happens with Azy, so nvm.

Reactions: Servyn123

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Thanks, mate!

btw, the 2nd save (Mai) give me IOError: Couldn't find file 'bk4_love/azu/fuck/maiobblink.png' when I actually get to fuck Mai, but it seeems that it's identical to what happens with Azy, so nvm.
Seems you are a real romantic and truly love Mai, not just her looks. :sneaky:
Will be fixed with v0.9.6d

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes