TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
True that this is a change, but I never felt that up to now. For me it is of no consequence. Also, it's lacking severely.

You can say that every click in the game is to get to the next scene, but this is bs. If it was so a collection of scenes would be as popular as FET.

No, the story is what makes FET entice feeling towards the charachters, giving meaning and therefore strength to the scenes.

A perfect example is Ajala, since she's not in ATLA. How much would people be enticed to play with her (with emphasis on abusing her) if she was not the head-bitch of Long Feng? Not very much, I think. Just another thicc beauty.

(Note: Marty says he got many requests about Ajala)
btw, Alala and partially Ju dee are two true rape scenes. are there more I forgot?

I'm a bit drunk, and I seiosly lacking adding a brual anal on Ju Dee in this scene. Also, sharks with laser beams.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
I think I would have preferred if the story had maintained some sort of semblance to the original plot, especially since it started out that way (with Korra's healing, and Toph) but once we left the swamp it's gone entirely sideways. Nothing about Korra's metal bending or any of the real events that happened. Just some weird cucking fetish with Su's husband, Kuvira acting like a dom and more Opal/Jinora stuff.

It seemed out of place.

That said, I get the basis behind the change, we're the factor that keeps the story changing. Still there were opportunities for fetish stuff in the original plot, including Lynn and Su rivalry parts.

The fact that Asami has been "sacrificed" in this is also a little bit of a let down so we're not going to end up with some threeway fun with her and Korra...
For now the plot is taking a different path, but ending in the same place.
Korra metal bending was never really relevant or important to the story.
Kuvira still is making the cannon and mech and Zhu and Verric also managed to run away from her.
So overall the story has the same big events but happening differently, which is pretty much the same with all the books.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
True that this is a change, but I never felt that up to now. For me it is of no consequence. Also, it's lacking severely.

You can say that every click in the game is to get to the next scene, but this is bs. If it was so a collection of scenes would be as popular as FET.

No, the story is what makes FET entice feeling towards the charachters, giving meaning and therefore strength to the scenes.
I agree, but I think the main complaint of the other person - not me - is that the bending is not as connected to the main plot advancing anymore, while it was the main point of the start of it, and is what the Painted Lady is always reminding you of...

But to me it is just the hook, and we are supposed to join the mc in the current story. So the mc is not completelly focused on advancing, as long as he stills learns it by the end it is still following the original plotline. We are here for the full journey, not just the destination, so don't focus so much into it.

Also... kinda hard to make some plot point about a new person using air bending, the best uses story-wise need to have some proficiency already.

For now the plot is taking a different path, but ending in the same place.
Korra metal bending was never really relevant or important to the story.
Kuvira still is making the cannon and mech and Zhu and Verric also managed to run away from her.
So overall the story has the same big events but happening differently, which is pretty much the same with all the books.
Yeah, just like in Book 2 you basically either took over Fire in Slave or in Love could have either joined the Avatar and taken over Kuko's role until a bit after the end, or either escaped with Mai or co-ruled with Azula for a bit - until Zuko takes over again and presumably joins the avatar.

And Book 3, you basically created a village.

As long as your changes are not big enough they can't be turned into the canon ones with time passing and people mixing things up until... at least after Kora's death so you would be one of the future Avatars, it is all ok.

xgtxx

Jun 27, 2020
This will be the last update for a while right? I remember hearing about them taking a break.

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020

A perfect example is Ajala, since she's not in ATLA. How much would people be enticed to play with her (with emphasis on abusing her) if she was not the head-bitch of Long Feng? Not very much, I think. Just another thicc beauty.

(Note: Marty says he got many requests about Ajala)
I actually really liked Ajala. I thought she was a great addition and filled the role of muscle waifu. For a non-canon OC Avatar character, I thought Mity did a great job creating her.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I actually really liked Ajala. I thought she was a great addition and filled the role of muscle waifu. For a non-canon OC Avatar character, I thought Mity did a great job creating her.
Totally agree, and that's exactly the reason we should get to rape her more.

Reactions: d3v0id

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Something that I would like to see, but will never happen because it's totally not MITY's style - is at the end of each route MC takes a girl to a massive 3-round-all-holes-multi-orgasm night, leaving both panting and shaking (and preferably ahegao style cross-eyed, tongue out and drooling), totally exhausted (and the girl gets impregnated during this).

The had this experience twice in my life, both thanks to kath, regrettably.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I think I would have preferred if the story had maintained some sort of semblance to the original plot, especially since it started out that way (with Korra's healing, and Toph) but once we left the swamp it's gone entirely sideways.
The FET plot is starting to wrap up, so it has to diverge from the shows plot. The snakes are starting to play a larger part in the story. The snake helps get you out of prison. If you go back to the swamp and pee through the meditation rock you get another snake interaction where she says you are a tool, a means to an end. Your actions in the previous books are also starting to accumulate enough to change to plot.

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
in book 4 love route after get info from famele soldier , what should i do next ??

can someone tell me ?

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
in book 4 love route after get info from famele soldier , what should i do next ??

can someone tell me ?
did you fuck her and make her a member of the swamp benders? After than and meditating at the rock you are ready to leave the swamp.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes