joe nemo

May 6, 2018
What the FUCK is happening to this site nowadays?
Its servers are literally dying slowly every day
There is a read info box at the top of the page. To quote:

"We're currently being rate limited by Cloudflare due to the increased traffic we've seen recently. This is resulting in intermittent connection errors. Our actual servers are completely unaffected. We had prepared a contingency plan for this eventuality, however it's taking a little longer than expected to implement. We expect things to be back to normal within the next 48 hours or so. When you're hit by a connection error, reload and you should be fine. Thank you for your patience."

Some ass nugget paid for a DDOS attack because this board isn't a nice place said mean things?

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
It's a hard thing to realize, but while on the internet most people act like little children. They wouldn't make a big deal out of someone not agreeing with them IRL because they have had time to mature.
The internet is like Neverland,you never really grow up here

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
There is a read info box at the top of the page. To quote:
When I posted that there wasn't any info. Literally 2-3 days with radio silent. Hopefully the day after they put that box to let us know what the fuck was going on.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
It's a hard thing to realize, but while on the internet most people act like little children. They wouldn't make a big deal out of someone not agreeing with them IRL because they have had time to mature.
you can't scream and insult your way out of an argument in real life cause you get a smack in the mouth (unless you're a female).. it's different on the internet.. no consequences for being an asshole..

randomicname

Jul 3, 2020
It's been a while since i checked here and the changelog is not updated... Are there some differences between 0.9.6a and 0.9.6d? Or just bugfixes?
Also, how do i open the console for commands? I wanted to edit the ikki interest thing but i don't remember how to do that.

Last edited:

IvanNC

Apr 5, 2020
So im trying to get to my old main save, the one in 0.9.4, but it wont let me load my save, and it appears an error like this one.
What can i do?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. I dont know why it appears as i have windows 8, i have windows 10

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Juegos\RenPy\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.5c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Juegos\RenPy\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.5c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Juegos\RenPy\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.5c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Juegos\RenPy\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.5c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Juegos\RenPy\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.5c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Juegos\RenPy\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.5c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Juegos\RenPy\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.5c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Juegos\RenPy\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.5c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Juegos\RenPy\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.5c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Juegos\RenPy\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.5c-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Juegos\RenPy\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.5c-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Juegos\RenPy\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.5c-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Juegos\RenPy\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.5c-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Juegos\RenPy\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.5c-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\Juegos\RenPy\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.5c-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.9.5c
Tue Dec 07 14:29:44 2021
[/CODE]

Last edited:

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
I just realised something.
If you play your cards right, after book 3 almost every single one you have sex with is your family.
Li and Suyin, korra, tenzin, jinora, jorina.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes