Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
The kids that you made are mentioned that they exist but you won't encounter them

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
The kids that you made are mentioned that they exist but you won't encounter them
Li is Toph daughter
suyin is That girl on that lotus city daughter (related to Toph too)
Tenzin is Katara son so everyone in his family are related to the main character.

May 21, 2018
I just realised something.
If you play your cards right, after book 3 almost every single one you have sex with is your family.
Li and Suyin, korra, tenzin, jinora, jorina.
I strangely thought of that when i was with Opal and was like, how someone that should be full earthbender turns out a airbender? Then i remember Book 3 and was like... oh right... all that cum inside with Aang's body...

Reactions: uchihafabio

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Li is Toph daughter
suyin is That girl on that lotus city daughter (related to Toph too)
Tenzin is Katara son so everyone in his family are related to the main character.
Tenzin is Kataras third child though, Bumi should be yours because Kataras first was you and then either Kya or Tenzin is your child (depending on if she was sleeping around). This is a meta theory but Katara does imply she sees you again before bk3 so if you knocked her up again that would mean all 3 would be yours. Though not genetically but I like to think all of MCs spiritual children end up being extra perverted (hard to tell because so many characters in this are perverts).
I strangely thought of that when i was with Opal and was like, how someone that should be full earthbender turns out a airbender? Then i remember Book 3 and was like... oh right... all that cum inside with Aang's body...
Im just saying I dont think that was the first time Suyin was swinging with airbenders. And Tenzin has been implied to be getting around in bk4 love. Theres definitely no correlation. Actually.. this would explain why Tenzin wasnt sleeping with Pema very often.. the guys been cheating on her the entire time. What kindve guy needs to be asked for more sex?

Reactions: uchihafabio

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I party every other day of any given week; I dunno what you lads are arguing about, don't care. So game is still up for update by mid-december/late december?
Just curious.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I don't know startrek there's dozens of types of elves too. Warhammer 40k has space elves too
Yeah Warhammer elves are pretty hot especially with that void thing. The startrek elves are kindve nerdy with that haircut they all have but nerdy girls are a plus for me.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I can tolerate people being weird horny degenerates or shitflinging in the thread.

But I cannot tolerate christmas haters . Fuck you.
that's because.
also, nowdays it's just a sales push and some free days almost everywhere.
them christians stole that whole event anyway, rite?

back to topic, MiTy, esp. Marty for that part, had most of the time decided for quality over deadline, and they had no set deadline anymore ever since cBob's breakdown. i do like that habit, prevents everyone from having a dozen bugfixesses on each update like other games do.

Jun 28, 2020
that's because.

also, nowdays it's just a sales push and some free days almost everywhere.

them christians stole that whole event anyway, rite?

All festivals are used as sales push, it doesn't make Christmas any less comfy. All one needs to do is not fall for marketing schemes and just celebrate it with loved ones or to make love with your partner. And do people think Christmas being stolen from Saturnalia is some huge blowout? Yeah all festivals, celebrations or traditions had some precursor in the past.

The same romans who celebrated Saturnalia stole the God Saturn from the greek God Kronos.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes