uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
All festivals are used as sales push, it doesn't make Christmas any less comfy. All one needs to do is not fall for marketing schemes and just celebrate it with loved ones or to make love with your partner. And do people think Christmas being stolen from Saturnalia is some huge blowout? Yeah all festivals, celebrations or traditions had some precursor in the past.

The same romans who celebrated Saturnalia stole the God Saturn from the greek God Kronos.
Well to be fair, Christians hijacked lots of holidays.
Halloween got caught by Day of the dead. Saturnalia for Christmas, easter bunny to Resurrection of Christ

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
All festivals are used as sales push, it doesn't make Christmas any less comfy. All one needs to do is not fall for marketing schemes and just celebrate it with loved ones or to make love with your partner. And do people think Christmas being stolen from Saturnalia is some huge blowout? Yeah all festivals, celebrations or traditions had some precursor in the past.

The same romans who celebrated Saturnalia stole the God Saturn from the greek God Kronos.
And technically Kronos isnt a god, is a Titan

Reactions: F1forhalp

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I dont know if its kosher reposting this part but I think the christmas part of my post was unrelated. I wanted to clarify I hate the music (namely the bells everywhere), the red and green decoration (and why are we bringing trees into our houses isnt that a bug hazard?), the weird hats with the puffy balls on top, the elves that are literal factory workers (also they are child sized in some lore) working for.. fun? The actual idea of christmas Im okay with, you know the actual religious part and the whole giving thing is great. But all the culture is just bizarre, like whats the deal with mistletoe? Isnt it just an excuse to kiss in public or what? I just want to have the christmas celebration and none of the christmas culture.

The equivalent would be liking easter but hating decorating and hiding eggs (that youre not even supposed to eat). Though easter is nice because it gives the possibility for girls wearing bunny ears, Ive never really been into the animal ears thing but bunny ears are the exception for me. Edit A good way to put it is if you could change christmas culture, like the costumes music decoration and stuff would you? (But giving and whatever is at the core of the holiday stays the same.)
that's because.
also, nowdays it's just a sales push and some free days almost everywhere.
Edit: Also I dont actually care about it being for sales, though you should really be giving gifts more than once a year anyway. Surprise your girls around the year sometimes guys (and vice versa).

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2020
Well to be fair, Christians hijacked lots of holidays.
Halloween got caught by Day of the dead. Saturnalia for Christmas, easter bunny to Resurrection of Christ
Well the businesses and corporations are stealing them in the end.
About Cronos, he was considered the God of Harvest/Time.

cronus.PNG

Honestly, I enjoy coming to these threads(even though I don't come here very often) and the stories/jokes in the game much more than the actual erotic scenes in the game.

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Honestly, I enjoy coming to these threads(even though I don't come here very often) and the stories/jokes in the game much more than the actual erotic scenes in the game.
quite a number came for the fap and stayed for the game, actually..
me i came for the game, had to be here because patreon.

Oct 28, 2017
I was always was waiting for the love route of this to play and I always wanted to know who they would do as the protag for the air element. I am so happy with the way they did it because I did not want to be tenzin, when I saw it through the slave route I was waiting to power through it. Glad its different. Damn, this just made me remember why I'm a fan again and I just started it lol.

Last edited:

CCMan

Jul 28, 2021
I was always was waiting for the love route of this to play and I always wanted to know who they would do as the protag for the air element. I am so happy with the way they did it because I did not want to be tenzin, when I saw it through the slave route I was waiting to power through it. Glad its different. Damn, this just made me remember why I'm a fan again and I just started it lol.
They should have went with an older meelo or other guy characters idk why they decided with an middle aged man

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
They should have went with an older meelo or other guy characters idk why they decided with an middle aged man
Marty is a big fan of Tenzin. He said that played a role in their decision. I'm glad they didn't choose Meelo though, way too young and and just a creep overall.

Reactions: Erodaz

CCMan

Jul 28, 2021
Marty is a big fan of Tenzin. He said that played a role in their decision. I'm glad they didn't choose Meelo though, way too young and and just a creep overall.
Too young ? Aang was around the same age as meelo ? They could just write them off as 18 like mity always did

CCMan

Jul 28, 2021
Too ugly and annoying so no. Tenzin was more fun anyway.
Bruh its not meelo once the mc enters its body , tenzin is ugly af just imo tenzin didn't fit the theme aang aang zuko should have been meelo or kai but if they use kai no possible incest content so .

Reactions: LexOneTwo

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Bruh its not meelo once the mc enters its body , tenzin is ugly af just imo tenzin didn't fit the theme aang aang zuko should have been meelo or kai but if they use kai no possible incest content so .
It shouldn't have been Meelo because of 'theme', there's no theme about having an ugly ass annoying joke character as the one you take control of.

It's still Meelo's ugly body even if MC is in it.

Tenzin basically look the same as adult Aang.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes