general akil

Mar 1, 2019
I think, i and i hope, since it's love route it should be a happy ending, yes in book 2 love route we had to choose between Azula, Mai, Ty Lee or escape but that doesn't exactly mean we will have the same ending here as well but i just hope and pray it'll have a happy ending.

If we need to choose between Jinora and Korra that will suck, a lot since they're both amazing characters that fell in love with MC,so I'm expecting a 3rd choice which i believe it will be a threesome.

We will see though but i can't wait to see if Pema will have some scenes as well.
I think, i and i hope, since it's love route it should be a happy ending, yes in book 2 love route we had to choose between Azula, Mai, Ty Lee or escape but that doesn't exactly mean we will have the same ending here as well but i just hope and pray it'll have a happy ending.

If we need to choose between Jinora and Korra that will suck, a lot since they're both amazing characters that fell in love with MC,so I'm expecting a 3rd choice which i believe it will be a threesome.

We will see though but i can't wait to see if Pema will have some scenes as well.
AGREE I CHOOSE treesome to

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
** not an update, mirror for most recent version

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Blackowl97

Last edited:

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !

Blackowl97
Man, you are amazing! You are Flash and Sonic in one bro! Thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Place your bets ladies and gentlemen
A. Jinora and korra put aside differences, share MC
B. Choose between Jinora or korra
C. Lose both
Am I the only one here that wants to choose Opal?
Don't forget the wildcards, Ikki and Opal.
What about Kuvira? That would make for a pretty interesting relationship dynamic. Oh and what about that sexy assistant Zhuli?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

Blackowl97
Wait is this some new update ?

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Am I the only one here that wants to choose Opal?

What about Kuvira? That would make for a pretty interesting relationship dynamic. Oh and what about that sexy assistant Zhuli?
I'm always up for more ZhuLi, but she is for Varrick. Kuvira would be perfect for degrading hate sex, but that belongs in the slave route.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
"I'm also very curious how you guys will react to another particular scene. It was one of those scenes I considered not including when I was still thinking about releasing half a build."
Any thoughts of what it might be?
Don't quote on that but I think it will be the MC getting assfucked by a certain character... using a strapon of course. Something that was talked about months ago. (I don't like that fetish, personally I hate it, so it will interesting seeing what the general reaction will be).

• Haha
Reactions: Zekethor

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
It will be the pegging scene Marty talked about few months ago.
Spicy.

I wonder how it'll play out. Personally I like pegging when the guy is effeminate. But if the emphasis is more on Kuvira and he deemphasizes the masculine features of MC's torso, then I think it'll be hot. Also he'd need a round ass but I assume that's gonna be a given.

Of course these are just my preferences. I'm not sure what most people into pegging want to see.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
quicky update
Hello all! This is just a bare bones update to fill you in on what will happen this month.
I'm still entirely focused on having a build ready soon(ish). That means I'm hoping to have a bughunt build ready on the 15/16th (depending on your time zone) It's probably going to have some rough edges which I'll polish up during the following days provided bug-fixing won't swallow up my time. Early access should be up about three days later.
One scene had me really stumped at first and took me longer than I wanted to, but I'm reasonably happy with it now. I'm also very curious how you guys will react to another particular scene. It was one of those scenes I considered not including when I was still thinking about releasing half a build.
This build won't finish the love route and I'll just warn you right now, it's going to have one of those cliffhanger endings. I was trying not to do that... but then I realized even if did somehow manage to end the route in this build... it'd still be a cliffhanger because of how I structured the story. Once I realized that, it was much easier to stop pushing forward to the end. I think this route has the most builds so far, but the one after the upcoming one should take us to the final chapter.
Anyway, I have a lot more to say, but that will have to wait till another proper "art update". I don't have a lot of time left(and I really want to get something out there soon) so I better get cracking again.
Hope everyone has had a nice weekend! If you've sent me a pm recently and I haven't gotten around to answer it yet, please hold on and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Marty out.
Peace!!

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
quicky update
Hello all! This is just a bare bones update to fill you in on what will happen this month.
I'm still entirely focused on having a build ready soon(ish). That means I'm hoping to have a bughunt build ready on the 15/16th (depending on your time zone) It's probably going to have some rough edges which I'll polish up during the following days provided bug-fixing won't swallow up my time. Early access should be up about three days later.
One scene had me really stumped at first and took me longer than I wanted to, but I'm reasonably happy with it now. I'm also very curious how you guys will react to another particular scene. It was one of those scenes I considered not including when I was still thinking about releasing half a build.
This build won't finish the love route and I'll just warn you right now, it's going to have one of those cliffhanger endings. I was trying not to do that... but then I realized even if did somehow manage to end the route in this build... it'd still be a cliffhanger because of how I structured the story. Once I realized that, it was much easier to stop pushing forward to the end. I think this route has the most builds so far, but the one after the upcoming one should take us to the final chapter.
Anyway, I have a lot more to say, but that will have to wait till another proper "art update". I don't have a lot of time left(and I really want to get something out there soon) so I better get cracking again.
Hope everyone has had a nice weekend! If you've sent me a pm recently and I haven't gotten around to answer it yet, please hold on and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Marty out.
Peace!!
i believe someone already posted this. but still thanks for sharing this wonderful news :) also hope you continue to keep us updated

Reactions: Mistervd
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes