Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Spicy.

I wonder how it'll play out. Personally I like pegging when the guy is effeminate. But if the emphasis is more on Kuvira and he deemphasizes the masculine features of MC's torso, then I think it'll be hot. Also he'd need a round ass but I assume that's gonna be a given.

Of course these are just my preferences. I'm not sure what most people into pegging want to see.
I hope he back down on that one. This is just not the type of game to add those scenes, maybe in another one with a feminine MC or character it would be good but now... eh idk.
Let me remind you the war that a possible "futa Korra MC" caused... and at least that was a woman (with a dick but still).

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
quicky update
Hello all! This is just a bare bones update to fill you in on what will happen this month.
I'm still entirely focused on having a build ready soon(ish). That means I'm hoping to have a bughunt build ready on the 15/16th (depending on your time zone) It's probably going to have some rough edges which I'll polish up during the following days provided bug-fixing won't swallow up my time. Early access should be up about three days later.
One scene had me really stumped at first and took me longer than I wanted to, but I'm reasonably happy with it now. I'm also very curious how you guys will react to another particular scene. It was one of those scenes I considered not including when I was still thinking about releasing half a build.
This build won't finish the love route and I'll just warn you right now, it's going to have one of those cliffhanger endings. I was trying not to do that... but then I realized even if did somehow manage to end the route in this build... it'd still be a cliffhanger because of how I structured the story. Once I realized that, it was much easier to stop pushing forward to the end. I think this route has the most builds so far, but the one after the upcoming one should take us to the final chapter.
Anyway, I have a lot more to say, but that will have to wait till another proper "art update". I don't have a lot of time left(and I really want to get something out there soon) so I better get cracking again.
Hope everyone has had a nice weekend! If you've sent me a pm recently and I haven't gotten around to answer it yet, please hold on and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Marty out.
Peace!!
thanks for this one, really appreciate it.

so this route will have more parts than the others, i can live with that, and again they go quality over speed, can live with that as well. thus far bk4 love route already has quite a number of loose ends to tie up, so nothing unexpected for me.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I hope he back down on that one. This is just not the type of game to add those scenes, maybe in another one with a feminine MC or character it would be good but now... eh idk.
Let me remind you the war that a possible "futa Korra MC" caused... and at least that was a woman (with a dick but still).
Now THIS is the real shit.
We want loli Korra since we saw her at the beginning of the story
I get why this game's fanbase would prefer one over the other. But it's still funny to see how picky an audience can get.

Also I think Kuvira draws in enough people that like femdom that it'll be a risk that won't utterly blow up the game.

I remember how annoyed people where with the idea of futa Korra as the player character. I assumed most people were against it because this is a trainer/romance game. Most fans want to romance Korra, and have her as a love interest. If she's the main character then that's not possible. There's a big difference between playing as Korra and romancing her in terms of playing connection to the story.

However I don't know how much of the fanbase was against futa when the lesbian guards in book 3 took the futa potion and fucked each other.

Although I do agree that the mc getting pegged is a niche fetish that will be a turn off to a lot of people. But I don't think it wil be too big of a problem as long as it's optional.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes