CCMan

Jul 28, 2021
It shouldn't have been Meelo because of 'theme', there's no theme about having an ugly ass annoying joke character as the one you take control of.

It's still Meelo's ugly body even if MC is in it.

Tenzin basically look the same as adult Aang.
Tenzin looks noting like adult aang imo

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Just a heads up cause i haven't been here for a while, what will be implemented in the next update ?

Also did the dev said something about new scenes with Peema in the new update ?
I hope for some threesome with Tenzin, Avatar and her xD

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Too ugly and annoying so no. Tenzin was more fun anyway.
the interesting with Tenzin is the approach, to have that old guy 'posessed' by MC for a change. also leaves a pile of implications for teh average brainiac, to imagine the WTF after MC leaves the body, hrhrhr..

Dec 26, 2019
As a matter of fact....this popped up 30 minutes ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like the bug hunt will be here in a few days like he promised.
Damn x.x I really hope we get a true ending sometime
the slave route's ending hinted at the true ending coming upon completing both routes, and that was that route's cliffhanger ending.
It'd really suck if, after all this, it ends up being just an "infinite loop ending x.x"
Will we ever get to see MC actually take care of the demons invading his home timeline? y'know, THE WHOLE REASON THIS JOURNEY BEGAN IN THE FIRST PLACE? @_@
Please marty, don't do us like that bro x.x

Country roads

Mar 29, 2021
Place your bets ladies and gentlemen
A. Jinora and korra put aside differences, share MC
B. Choose between Jinora or korra
C. Lose both

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Z

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
I think after a few months its safe to say that, at least for now, they seemed to fix that breakdown in communication between the artist and the coder that was plaguing the game and its update consistency for over a year. It's good to see, I think this game deserves a spot as one of the greats and the past year or so really had me worried that it was going to trip at the finish line

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
C. Lose both
Well I in water it was pretty much just Katara
In book fire it was Azula and Mai, and we had to choose one.
In Book earth we got both Toph and Katara.

So here's to hoping we get both and maybe get to choose one if we want. I mean old-Katara was real insistent on not Jinora.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
This is the mega link i've got saved on my notepad. I didnt create that folder so i cant assure it'll be up to date.

It is true that bulk downloading is a premium feature in mediafire. Ive been using a download manager called JDownloader 2 which lets me circumvent that paywall pretty effectively
As a matter of fact....this popped up 30 minutes ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like the bug hunt will be here in a few days like he promised.
Damn x.x I really hope we get a true ending sometime
the slave route's ending hinted at the true ending coming upon completing both routes, and that was that route's cliffhanger ending.
It'd really suck if, after all this, it ends up being just an "infinite loop ending x.x"
Will we ever get to see MC actually take care of the demons invading his home timeline? y'know, THE WHOLE REASON THIS JOURNEY BEGAN IN THE FIRST PLACE? @_@
Please marty, don't do us like that bro x.x
Oh no... if it is what I think it is...
Btw thanks for the update my guy.
C. Lose both
I think, i and i hope, since it's love route it should be a happy ending, yes in book 2 love route we had to choose between Azula, Mai, Ty Lee or escape but that doesn't exactly mean we will have the same ending here as well but i just hope and pray it'll have a happy ending.

If we need to choose between Jinora and Korra that will suck, a lot since they're both amazing characters that fell in love with MC,so I'm expecting a 3rd choice which i believe it will be a threesome.

We will see though but i can't wait to see if Pema will have some scenes as well.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
"I'm also very curious how you guys will react to another particular scene. It was one of those scenes I considered not including when I was still thinking about releasing half a build."
Any thoughts of what it might be?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
C. Lose both
I'm more concerned with story lines.

I want Old Katara to learn that we are fucking Jinora and have a 3some with her and Jinora.
I want to see that scene with mini-korra.
I want a Jinora+Ikki 3some.
I want a Korra+Toph 3some.
I want to dominate Kuvira.
I want to fuck Pema and cuck Tenzin.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes